Devonport Masters

The D.T.B.A. Open and Restricted Masters were held last weekend.

With Defending champion Hayden George and local favourite Ashley Riley away bowling in the NSW Open a winner in the mens was hard to predict.

A close contest was fought out between the veteren Garry Crick and local Brad Goss, with Garry eventually getting up by 22 pins.

Garry Crick---1597---199.6 Ave
Brad Goss----1575---196.9
Steve Smith--1402---175

The womens event was taken out by Debbie Riley in her first tournament since the arrival of baby Brooke.

Debbie bowled consistantly to win from Rebecca Salter in second and Kassey Fechner third.

Also well done on out averaging the men, mum would have been proud of you.

Debbie Riley----1641---205Ave
Rebecca Salter--1513--189.1
Kassey Fechner--1473--184.1

Congratulations to Michael Howard and Lisa Knaggs on winning the Restricted Event.

Congratulations to Debbie on an excellent performance all day to take the title easily, a really inspiring effort with everything considered.

Nice work to Mr Squiggle too - go the Hammer :)

Congratulations coach!!!!!!!!!!! :p
With all the hardwork and sacrifices you gave in to the shield squad.......
you Deserve this one.......
and you deserve more.........YOUR THE MAN!

from the family....

cheers,
tigs...

Congrats Debbie on a fanstastic win. Its good to see u back on track again and bowling so well again after everything that has happened, was great to see the win for u. Ur an inspritation to female bowling in Tassie and also i know some of our men wouldnt mind bowling like u. I was proud to see u bowl so well and also be there to watch it. Also to see Brooke up the back cheering mummy on would have been so special for u. I would love to bowl like u and also have the power u have, Your just amazing to watch. Again very well done.

Dad congrats on ur win also, good to see u bowling well also. Ill be honest i didnt have a clue really till the finish that u finshed 1st sorry dad, but very well done.

Jackie

Back
Top Bottom