mt isa on the move

R

robot

hi to all just to let all the bowlers who are asking about mt isa super bowl we are bigger and better than ever . we have replaced the old wood lanes and approaches from ed fleming lanes aswell as the scoring system, fresh paint job inside and out looking good.we also have in the works a open next year were 1st place could be around $15000 and paying down to 16th spot $3700my wife and i are new to total bowling but we will keep you all up to date on this tournament, also well done to my son monday night he bowled 212 scratch not bad for a 10 year old.

well done for your sons game m8 and keep us posted for the tournament

Hi we called in there about 6 weeks ago just as they were finishing the lanes and in the middle of the paint job it was all looking good and coming together.
These guys are great they have the same passion for there bowl as i do. Telling Darryl and myself of thier plans for the tournament they mentioned with great enthusiasm it should be a great tournament.
We wish them all the success they deserve with the bowl.
Cindy and Darryl Donnelly
Garden City Lanes Toowoomba.

I think you just got an awful lot of bowlers excited, as long as the entry fee is not like $2000 or something.
no entry will be around the $150.oo mark and we are working our butts of to get this tournament up and running:

keep me in mind for the tournament i will drive out
would love to see you out hear

Hi we called in there about 6 weeks ago just as they were finishing the lanes and in the middle of the paint job it was all looking good and coming together.
These guys are great they have the same passion for there bowl as i do. Telling Darryl and myself of thier plans for the tournament they mentioned with great enthusiasm it should be a great tournament.
We wish them all the success they deserve with the bowl.
Cindy and Darryl Donnelly
Garden City Lanes Toowoomba.
thank you for your kind words yes just about finished and its looking good new masking units up plus new sign for out side real soon hope all going well with your bowl,take care-jason

Good to see it's up and running. I think u just got a ton of bowlers for that tournament with an entry fee of that price with that prize fund. All going well i hope to be there.

Cheers
Chris

If leaving from Bris I think Qantas is the only Airline that flies into Mt Isa.
Best return flight is around $600 plus any excess baggage charges, so an early date announcement for this would be good.

sounds like a great event

If your a single lady this could be the tournament for you, no matter how well u do on the lanes you have an even better chance of going home with a husband :)

Are you referring to this Cam?

Mt Isa's Mayor says he did not mean to cause offence by suggesting that less attractive women should move to the north-west Queensland mining town to find happiness - and a partner.
John Moloney told a weekend newspaper that Mt Isa is a place for "ugly ducklings to flourish into beautiful swans" and issued a call for those he described as "beauty-disadvantaged" to move to the mining town where he assured them they would find a man.

Are you referring to this Cam?
Mt Isa's Mayor says he did not mean to cause offence by suggesting that less attractive women should move to the north-west Queensland mining town to find happiness - and a partner.
John Moloney told a weekend newspaper that Mt Isa is a place for "ugly ducklings to flourish into beautiful swans" and issued a call for those he described as "beauty-disadvantaged" to move to the mining town where he assured them they would find a man.
kinda
but u and i both know shinnie that female tournament bowlers in this country are good looking

Hi guys just letting you know if this is not held during the summer accomadation could be scarce we where there in winter and all of the cabin and van parks where booked out so it would be advisable as soon as they know dates i would seek out your accomadation.
Didn't take any notice how many motels where there but all the people from down south flock there in winter.
Cindyd

hi to all our tournament will be around may/june not sure just yet but you all will know soon just finishing of some more deal . in sponsor money have just gone over the $120,000 dollar mark with more people wanting to come on board as soon as this is done date's will be posted thank you jason

Back
Top Bottom