Mt. Druitt Skins

T

Track_X

Just wondering if anyone on this forum is playing in the Skins tournament at Mt Druitt tomorrow night (Friday 13th 2006).Just wanna know who to look out for, not that I'll be joining as my average is too low and would simply be like throwing my money away.Know a few people joining so it should be good to watch, see who takes home the pot.

Do you know any details about this, I might be interested in joining.:confused:

$30 for the pot and how ever much it is for you to play 4 games.places for 1st 2nd and 3rd....Mt. Druitt AMF 8:30pm.

You'll have a great time, the guys are great, and the competition is great.

I will probably be there, I'm not 100% sure at the moment, but I probably will.

Hey guys
i'll be there tonight, it's definitely worth going to even just to watch some of the bowlers there
R

hey,
This skins is on every friday, but rotates between Mt Druitt and Fairfield Bowl...
As mentioned there is a $30 buy-in and then u pay for the lineage of 4 games
This skins is becoming very popular, with many local bowlers at all levels of the game competing. This is what sydney needs, an event where ur not obligated every week to bowl, u can sit and watch some of the great NSW bowlers strut there stuff in a friendly environment.
Having a series of expensive tournaments once every two months is great but where is the middle stepping stone in between league and tournaments... this is it
So all sydney bowlers i urge u to join in the fun or at least watch the excitement as this skins event can only grow larger and larger...
thanks Marc

Fairfield.not sure of the time but wen its at mt druitt it starts 8:30.I played last week but didnt win anything but made several new friends.lotsa fun.should be there this friday (03/02/06).Fairfield always produces high scores.Also I found playing against good bowlers improves ur game.Helps u handle pressure.

hello anyone it is friday and if some one can fill me in whats going on

herd that mt druitt is the home of skins as of last week.
is this true has fairfield pulled out holding the skins every second week?

where is it this week

Back
Top Bottom