MSN Messenger Issues!

Chips

I have been having issues signing in to MSN for the last couple of days now. I know other people can sign in so I don't know what the G-O is. When I attempt to sign in it says "sorry, we were unable to sign you into MSN Messenger at this time. Please try again later". I tried troubleshooting, it says everything is all good. I have deleted the program, and downloaded it again but still getting the same thing. If anyone else has had this problem can you please let me know how they fixed it.

Cheers.

All good. Problem solved. About a minute after I post on here. Isn't that always the way?

Chips said:
I have been having issues signing in to MSN for the last couple of days now. I know other people can sign in so I don't know what the G-O is. When I attempt to sign in it says "sorry, we were unable to sign you into MSN Messenger at this time. Please try again later". I tried troubleshooting, it says everything is all good. I have deleted the program, and downloaded it again but still getting the same thing. If anyone else has had this problem can you please let me know how they fixed it.
Cheers.

oh my god, same problem! but mine will sign me in and then sign me straight back out and im like ummmmmmm ok then!

Mine likes to stay on the 'Signing In' screen. I apparently sign in on my contacts computers though because they try to start a convo and I get a message saying "You have unsuccessfully attempted to start a conversation with Ya Mum please try again later"...or something like that anyway.
Stupid MSN

Been getting that on the odd occasion of late too.
Had more trouble with Hotmail and not being able to open emails more than anything.

I find if my msn isnt signing in that I reboot my computer and that helps or the other option is to get a new password and that works as well...As for the email issue well that happens to me as well I come back to them normally bout 10 minutes later and it works fine for me...Good luck

Charlene

everythin is workin fine for me too.... there have been emails gettin sent around sayin stuff like - msn is shutting down and if u dont send this to at least 15 ppl, you wont have ur msn for much longer or somethin like that. i dont know whether its true or not tho?!?!?!?!?!

MeL_aCwOrTh said:
everythin is workin fine for me too.... there have been emails gettin sent around sayin stuff like - msn is shutting down and if u dont send this to at least 15 ppl, you wont have ur msn for much longer or somethin like that. i dont know whether its true or not tho?!?!?!?!?!

If MSN or Hotmail was really shutting down, then MSN or Hotmail would send out an official email or something saying this, rather than relying on people to forward petty chainmail just to waste more space in peoples inboxes

~Mrs Storm~ said:
Mine likes to stay on the 'Signing In' screen. I apparently sign in on my contacts computers though because they try to start a convo and I get a message saying "You have unsuccessfully attempted to start a conversation with Ya Mum please try again later"...or something like that anyway.
Stupid MSN

hahaha hey jen, Msn is A whore!! Pie. Pie. Pie. Pie. Pie.

Back
Top Bottom