Mick Camarda Tournament Results

Firstly, a big thank you to all who participated in our 2006 Mick Camarda Memorial Classic this year.
Special thanks to our Illawarra Adult Tournament Committee who did a wonderful job as usual.
Congratulations to Ross Sanson - our new CHAMPION - Well Done!
I have attached a copy of the results.
Look forward to seeing you all again next year - on new Kegel synthetic lanes!
Thanks Again, Sue

Attachments

• Mick Camarda.xls
    32.5 KB · Views: 143
Congatulations to Ross on winning and to Neil who gave a good fight.

And also to Sue on finishing third, Sue you deserve all the praise you get as you not only bowled well but you also ran around and looked after the bowl.

In between shots she was running back and forward, looking after staff, kids, parties, bowlers and anything else that happened to pop up or breakdown.
Well done Sue, who could do this and bowl a 831 for 3 games.

Thank you Sue, I had a great time. It was a great tournament. Infact, I wasn't sure of coming since it is a bit far from Sydney. I didn't even know where Illawarra was before !

For sure, I will be back next year and will try to get the 300.

Andi

Well done Rosco!! Not a bad effort for someone who hasnt bowled this many games in a day since last years MC!
Congrats to The Don for being runner up. Bit of bad luck in the final match, but good bowling all weekend...
And to Sue...what can I say? Good work by yourself both on and off the lanes. I was really hoping you were finally going to make 300 at home. At least it wasnt just a 10 pin stopping you this time, and at least you made that nice 831 for 3. Incredibly well bowled!!!
Thanks to Patty, Fred, Anita and Colleen for running a great tournament!

Jen

Just going off topic for a second, is Illawarra Strike Zone going to have synthetic lanes and wooden approaches or both synthetic lanes and approaches? and when is this happening? Btw Congratulations to all involved!

On the 21st August Strikezone will begin to lay down synthetic lanes, but I am not sure what will happen to the approaches. They will probably stay as is, but I couldn't tell you.

Bubye

Rowey :p

Back
Top Bottom