MICHAEL JACKSON DIES AGED 50

Deadman Inc

1990 − 2011. Retired 2012 − 2013. Back Again 2014
It's been reported that MJ has passed away. Apparently died from a heart attack at his home. I've been listening to his music my whole life. RIP Whacko Jacko

Very sad...whether you liked him or not...he changed the face of music....RIP MJ

Great entertainer and performer. Unfortunately this won't be the only thing he will be remembered for.

RIP

I am completely gutted at the news that my hero, my idol has passed away at the age of just 50.

He spent his whole life making music and putting a smile on people's faces. He made music what it is today. He is just as big of an icon as Elvis and will be forever remembered as the King Of Pop.

RIP MJ. I will always love you.

29th August 1958 - 26th June 2009

I was shocked to hear the news. His music is one of a kind and he will be remembered as the King of pop and an entertainer that changed the music world.

RIP Michael Jackson

RIP - Michael Jackson

We will be forever in your debt for the music you blessed the world with.

The tragedy of missing out on your feted comeback concerts which will deny the world a fitting final chapter of your life.

You should be remebered for what you were, the king of pop, but alas a lot of people will remember you for the thing you were, human, as we all make decisions that others just don't like.

I heard about this tragedy on my way to work this morning...its not a good thing to hear when you're doing 110km up the freeway haha!

RIP Jacko.

Yes but McDonalds have capitalised on it with the McJacko burger, 50yr old meat between 2 10yr old buns.

:rofl:however hilarious it may be it probably shouldnt have been said:oops::chair:

and that burger is nothing special.... mcdonalds have been doing it for ages:p

He apparently didn't die of a heart attack.

He died from having a stroke while choking on a small bone....

Its only been 4 days and Casper the Ghost already had to get a Restraining order against him!

What did he like most about twenty six year olds?

The fact that there were twenty of them!!

Lifted from another bowling site

It is a week tomorrow since we learnt the news that has turned the world upside down. It has had news, radio, websites and T.V. buzzing non stop.

The death of this music genious is certainly the end of an era and his music and legacy will live on in the hearts of many people.

There is almost definately a MJ song that resinates with a particular time in your life and everyone knew the words to at least 1 of his songs. He was an entertainer who appealed to so many and entertained generations, our parents, us and now our children love him just as much. Not many singers manage to entertain and appeal to numerous generations!

It is sad to see that the media plagued him during life and will make a media circus of his death.

May he rest in peace and our thoughts are with his children in the hopes that they will not be harrassed and intimated in years to come and can hopefully lead a normal, healthy life.

Also.....Brad wants to say "Thriller will become the NEW Nutbush"

Farrah Fawcett arrived at the Pearly Gates and God asked her what he could do for her having led such an honest life. Farrah asked God to simply make sure the children of the world were safe. Five minutes later, Michael Jackson died.

Doctors are looking into claims that MJ’s death could have been caused by an allergic reaction from eating 12 year old nuts.

It has been released that MJs last wish was that he wants to be melted down and made into a slide so kids can go down on him forever.

Back
Top Bottom