Michael Carlile 300

Muels1

The Chosen One
Congratulations to Michael Carlile on bowling his first ever 300 game tonight at Werribee in the late league. You really have deserved it mate as you have been bowling really well the last few months. Definitely makes up for the weekend at Warnambool now.
Hopefully someone from Werribee can post some more info on it

Congrats man
Kelvin

Congrats mickey or should that be 'trouble maker' lol. Awesome stuff mate, keep it up hopefully the next ones in western suburbs.

Cheers,

Tam

Congratulations Michael.
You have been very close a number of times. Now you have done it.
I assume it was in the Twilight League. Another one to the list ! [-X (lol)
I obviously could not be there to see it .... I hope all balls were good.
What pair of lanes was it on? Who was it against?
Did you win the game? (oops sorry, that one was a little bit silly!):cool:
Be proud of your achievement, and set your sights on another.
Well done again, see you one day soon,
Griffo

Hey there Mike, just answering a few of your questions. Mick told me he bowled the game on a virgin pair of lanes (no 300 on there until last night), Lanes 17-18.
And yes he did just win the game. I think Mick said he won by about 100 pins so just won.
And there was also rumor that there was no carry in the first game (WILO) strange that coz if anyone couldnt carry it would have been Mick.

Cheers
Kelvin

About bloody time Mick that 298 wasnt sitting very well from a few months back got that of your back quick eh.Well done again now you can get one on Wed night.LOL.See you tomorrow night .Cheers Ralph aKA Shifty.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom