Mentone Cup SKINS

wfs

Bowlers
Mentone Bowl is running an 8 Game SKINS the week before the Mentone Cup. Where a FREE Mentone Cup Spot is up for grabs!
Sunday 11th March.
Check In 4.30pm
Start 5.00pm
Entry Fee is $80.
Each 8 Game Skin worth $120.

***HIGHEST 8 GAME SERIES WINS A FREE ENTRY TO THE MENTONE CUP***
Valued at $200
(based on 20 bowlers)
So this could be a good practice before the tournament and the chance to win some extra cash also.
The condition for the Skins will be the same for the Mentone Cup which will be our House Pattern.

If you wish to enter please post here on TB or call Warren on 03 9583 1244.
Regards
Warren

Attachments

• skinsMentone cup spot 2012.pdf
    315.5 KB · Views: 40
Would of like to bowl but will be in Queensland for the Kegel Open.

Any chance of making it the weekend before? 4th March? I know Werribee Youth is on but how many Youth Bowlers will bowl it?

Just an idea

Chris

I understand the Kegel is on, but only a handful of bowlers will be going to this.

**NB FYI to all bowlers Sam we are running a Preview Tournament ALL day Friday 16th March before the Mentone Cup. From 9am to 9pm. Bowl anytime you like. 3 games at $20. Bowl as many times as you like. Highest Scratch 3 game series wins $150. 2nd $100, 3rd $75 and 4th $50. A good chance to practice before the main tournament.

So.......Skins still on the Sunday 11th March.........Then Preview Event on Friday 16th March.....leading into the Mentone Cup on the 17th & 18th.
Thanks guys

Hi Ralph
Have approx. 12. would like to get to 20 to help pay full payout.
If you know anyone else who'd like to have a hitout before the Mentone Cup, please let us know. See you on Sunday
Cheers

Bowlers
17 names so far for this Sunday's skins. If you're looking for some practice on the Mentone Cup conditions it will be a good hit out.
Just let me know by TB or call on 9583 1244.
Cheers
Warren

Waz

Put me down for the skins tommorrow afternoon. Better practice than my usual 4 games of a Sunday evening at Chaddy though a tad more expensive. But a skin or two will fix that! By the way what length is your house pattern.

No worries Terry. Pattern is 41 feet with just over 23 microlitres on the lane. It's shape is a typical house pattern.
See you tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom