MELBOURNE YOUTH CUP

S

shaun p

Hey all,

Just letting you know that the melbourne youth cup is still on.

It is being held at ed fleming lanes, mooroolbark on the 13th and 14th of september.

The cost will be $150. There are 2 scratch divisions both male and female. There are to squads, a and b. if there are to many bowlers they will either increase the size of b squad or make another squad.

Entry forms will be posted on here very shortly aswell as www.tenpin.org.au and www.edfleminglanes.com.au. if they arnt there they will be very shortly. If you wish to enquire about the tournament you can contact the manager, simon calder, at ed fleming lanes on 03 9726 0333 or email him at [email protected].

The prize fund is $1200 for the males based on 30 entries and $900 for the females based on 20 entries. It is a 1 in 2 payout and the prize fund will be adjusted if more bowlers are entered.

Well thats about it

hope to see u all there

shaun p

Just wondering is Dorset Gardens still doing that deal with the bowlers who bowl in Youth Melb Cup for accomodation??

C U all there

Ciao
Deano

Here is the entry form.

I'm not to sure about dorset gardens. You're better off contacting simon and asking.

youth team

Peter,

Is the 2004 Youth Team still being selected through the Melbourne Youth Cup?

Your nomination to be considered for the 2004 Vic Youth Team is free.

Like last year the VTBA only have limited weekends to conduct selection trials for this team, so they have decided to run the trials as part of this event. Thus saving the committee value time and saving the bowlers hard earned cash.

Of course, you need to bowl Melbourne Youth Cup in order to be considered ($150 entry fee) but you also have the opportunity to cash and pick up ranking points which no other selection trials can offer.

You need to sign down so that the selected team is totally aware of the terms and conditions of selection (including the cost of unforms, travel, accommodation and lineage at the Youth Teams Challenge).

Victoria had a strong team in the 2003 Youth Teams Challenge and the men all came home with at least a bronze medal.

I'd encourage all eligible bowlers to nominate.

CXI Under 23 Melbourne Tenpin Cup

Just a quick note B Squad is now closed. If any interstate bowlers need to bowl B Squad please contact me ASAP.

Email address is [email protected]
Telephone - (03) 97260333 or (0414) 292315.

Update

Squad Listings and a special announcement about the mens prizefund increase

Contact Ed Flemming lanes for further information. Entries for A squad still available. Live scores at the address in previous post

Ian Nicholls

Good Luck all

Since the Youth Melbourne Cup is only a few days away... just like to wish all the bowlers competing in the event. May the best male and female win. hehe.. see you all there.

Unfortunately i couldnt bowl this event due to bill and such... maybe next year

Good Luck to all competing

Attached are the updated Squad Lists. 79 entries - Men 54, Ladies 25. Need 1 more - a Lady would be good!!!!

Ian Nicholls for Simon Calder Manager Ed Flemming Lanes

CXI U/23 Melbourne Tenpin Cup

That's 1 more for 80 entries. However, we can take another 5, 10, 15 - or more.

More good news both division have more entries than required for the advertised prize money. So if everybody turns up then prize money will be increase in both the Men's & Ladies divisions.

Ladies lets see if we can get to 30 entries, if so I will increase the cut in your division as well.

Back
Top Bottom