MeL_aCwOrTh... my intro to you all!!

MeL_aCwOrTh

Hey people of total bowling!
Its just mel here from kingaroy with her own introduction to everyone of this forum. :) Really not knowing what to write to you guys... :confused: :confused:
Alright then.. I started bowling when I was 13 and now Im 17 still bowling and hoping to bowl for the rest of my life. In that time, I have achieve quite alot but it would just be time consuming if I was to write everything down so ill just quite alot. The major highlights that comes to mind would have to be bowling at Rocky last year for the first time and getting the high girls game of the tournament with a 254 and also bowling my 3 highest games of 254, 255 and 256 all at different times. (Just cant get to the 260 game yet :p :p :D :D )
What else is there that im suppose to tell you guys???.... I guess that I should start to wrap this up cause I dont wanna make you any more bored than you already are!! HeHe.. Well.. I hope to see some of you in 2007 or the near future at tournaments and dont be afraid to come up to me and say hello. I wont bite ya!!! :p ;)
Anyway, this is me signing off once again but ILL BE BACK!!!!:D
See ya people.. wuv mel

Back
Top Bottom