McDonalds or Hungry Jacks (Burger King)

Deadman Inc

1990 − 2011. Retired 2012 − 2013. Back Again 2014
I prefer Hungry Jacks, I get a Large double Whopper meal minus tomato, pickle and onion with heavy mayo.

The only thing I get from Maccas is a McChicken Burger extra patty extra mayo or a triple cheese burger meat and cheese only.

But for me Hungry Jacks (Burger King) is better than maccas

dont dis maccas lol. I work there and I would prefer Hjs, maccas is to greasy and yuk I havn't had a burger from there even since i started working there, grosses me out

I so prefer Hungry Jacks over Maccas... the only thing I would buy from maccas would be the mcfurries...

Hungry Jacks is just so much better than Maccas

Just wish that we had one here instead of Maccas

I Work at Hungry Jacks and i did work at mc donalds. I liked it when i got to make my own lunch there :) ( order the food and make it my self )

hungry jacks hands down. nothing i like better from maccas than HJ's. maccas is so over rated

i like hungry jacks has you get bigger burgers and more for your money and it leaves you full afterwards

hj's ftw. flame grilled double whoppers are the bomb.

But if you live in WA you should know that Alfreds in Guildford makes the best hamburgers PERIOD.

Are we forgetting the hungrys grilled chicken burger? And honestly im a fan of the triple cheeseburger from mackers wen the urge hits me so I guess the jury's still out...........:surrender:

hungry jacks best hangover food ever or good feed at like 2am wen your out drinking soo good lol

or tripple chesse burgers and mc chicken burgers from mc donnys are good 2

mc donalds way better.. mc donalds has a bigger choice and they have healthy options to

The only thing I'll get from Maccas is their Egg & Bacon McMuffins, apart from that it's not much chop.
Hungers is vile. KFC is good if you need to take a dump fairly quickly...

Back
Top Bottom