Matt Watson 300!

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels
Congratulations to Matt Watson from OPS Bowling Supplies for bowling a Perfect 300 game last night at AMF Cannington with the new Columbia Wrath Dead Flush.

Another perfect game with the number 1 selling brand in Australia, if you ain't throwing Columbia your not in the game!

Well done Matt…Looks like one of those emails that you sent to everyone worked out…
:D:D:D:D
I would say after bowling on the patterns on the weekend opened up the area in the house shot for you…

Keep it up mate and great bowling…Well done once again…:partytime2:

Matt,

Congrats buddy u were throwing the ball great last weekend, didnt get a chance to catch up with you but was not a surprise to hear u shot a perfecto.

Everyone do ur self a favour and get the number 1 selling ball company in ur bag!!

congrates matt

dead flush is an awesome pill

Pretty obvious Columbia has the best gear on the market at the moment so if your not using columbia your not in the game

Great effort Matty more to follow no doubt. Hope to make it to the next stop at Cannington besides I have to defend my title dont I? Seeya soon Baron;)

Well well well, about time your fluffer,;)

Well done mate couldn't have happened to a nicer person, catch up with you at K&K.

Congrats once again mate.

Cheers Kellie

Well done Mate, Top bowling :)

That ball looked great on Tuesday night, hit real hard & it would've only been a matter of time...

Keep it up ;)

Back
Top Bottom