Mark Woodyatt - 300!

Eraser

Big Congratulations to Mark "Woody" Woodyatt on bowling his first 300 tonight at Ballarat on lanes 11 & 12.
Its been a long time coming, and not through lack of trying, after a 299 just a few weeks back.
This is just the second 300 to be bowled at Ballarat, 8 years after the first.
Congrats Woody and may there be many more to come...
:p

Well done big fella!
Big bloody time all i can say. Been bowling with you for years on end and good to see you finally come through.
All we have to work on now Wood is you bowling one in the same league as me. Always bowling good in other leagues...........

Let the champagne and beer begin and even a night cap with Rhonda will help!!!

Congrats Dazza

Congrats Woody on the big 300:D
Its a pity CCup so far away - dont want to peak 2 early

Bryan

Congratulations Woody, it was just great to watch. Every shot was solid, one of the best 300s I've seen. We're sure this will be the first of many, keep up the good form.

Graeme & Nat

Congrats Woody good to hear that one of the good guys have done it at last!!! :eek:nfire:
With any luck they will come alot easier now you have broken through the barrier.
Now it's time for you to catch Kev :p
Cheers
Graham & Ros
P.S
See ya in November if you call in to see the Old timers bowl

Congrats mate.

Hopefully see you around, if we can the circuit rolling next year. Always had fun bowling with ya.

Woody,

huge congrats on ur 300, sounds like ur hitting some good form, keep it up for Warrnambool.

Bec

Good onya mate, the first of many more to come me thinks.:D

P.S. Excellent text message...lol

Thankyou to everyone for your kind comments on my 300 game it is very much appreciated. I'm glad now that i have my first one out the way and I'm hoping for many more to come. Hope to see you all soon
:p

Back
Top Bottom