MARC TRIULCIO-300 & GLEN ROWLAND- 299 @ Lidcombe

busta_punka666

Just a quick note to say that Marc Triulcio bowled a very fine 300 tonight in Nu-Image Trios League @ Lidcombe lanes 17 & 18..

This is the 1st offical 300 of this new centre..

Well Done Marc..

Also to my team mate Glen Rowland well done on the 299 just next door to marc on lanes 15 & 16..

Nice work gents! I was hoping to be the first too! LoL

Well done Marc, great work! Nice to see you're still in form!

Glenn, what pin did you leave up? Tough luck I guess! Hope you won the game though! ;)

Well done boys.

What did you both use? Unlucky Glenny!

Marc, mate, your awesome, keep up the great form pal!

Nice work guys!!!!

After two 300 games in practice (Mark Lane and Jamie Sim on Tues night) its finally been done - great job Marc!

Marc,

Great game mate watched every shoot, you deserved it! great series to 1021 guess that sends a little message after what happened on the weekend.

Well Done!

woot marc nice game everyone of them perfect especially the 9th one lol. still let the team down though only won 3 games outta 4 very disappointing with ur 247 in the 2nd game for only 1021 series? I expect better from you next time buddy. only joking mate cameron was the one who let the team down. Joking again lol..and to glenn nice game unlucky on the 12th one almost had it if only annette didnt announce it a shot earlier ay lol joking again. Congratz again to both of you's

Nice work guys!!!!
After two 300 games in practice (Mark Lane and Jamie Sim on Tues night) its finally been done - great job Marc!

I heard Mark Lane's 300 was last week. Straight from the proverbial horse's mouth too. He was the first to do so too.

when your on fire nothing will stop you marc, well done and congrates.

Glen hard luck, hope it was not a simple pin ie 8 or 9 pin.

keep up the good bowling guys

Back
Top Bottom