Make your own bowling ball.....

Must be a fantastic ball....did you see how it hooked more when it was thrown wider..must be one of those remote control thingy's :surrender::surrender::confused:

It looked liked it was rolling really unstable, I don't know if that was just the way the plugging lines made it look or what...

I think it has that effect because the first few throws are quite awful... the later ones look ok.

It must be a very aggressive core, or very dry lanes considering ball plugging isn't reactive resin.

I have one of those chambers, and a couple of cracked balls laying around.

Which core would be better? Track Heat, or Ebonite XXXCel? :)

It looked liked it was rolling really unstable, I don't know if that was just the way the plugging lines made it look or what...

From what I understand is the first few throws were before drilling, so the ball was thrown incorrectly. Sort of like throwing a lefthanders ball and you're a righthander. The ball looks unstable and looks like its rocking around.

Last set of throws were after drilling, which the ball looked alot smoother.

Did you see the core in it...? How could it possibly be stable? The rings just illustrate what happens in every two piece ball today. Track migration.

I like the idea! Of course, you couldn't bowl in sanctioned play with it, but what the heck? It sure evened out those blocked lanes. ;)

Started mine tonight :)

Got the block out of a Track Heat, got the dregs out of old plug bottles, and started pouring ;)

Go Andrew!!!

Started mine tonight :)
Got the block out of a Track Heat, got the dregs out of old plug bottles, and started pouring ;)

Go Andrew!!!

Let us know how you go! Hope to see a youtube video of the whole process online early next year too! ;)

Nice one droooo
With you hand, it don't matter what the outside of the ball looks like... won't be able to see it with the two revs u put on ur shot ;)
R

Back
Top Bottom