Maddie Suna turns *7*

track_and_columbia

Zoned In On Tenpin
Hey Maddie,
Just thought i'd get in early for 2moro and wish you a very happy birthday and i hope you get lots and lots of presents.. have a great one gorgeous and we'll see you 2moro night..
lots of love
aunty kirsten and uncle phillip

Happy Birthday!

your the most luckiest girl in the world:p i hope you love all your presents tonight and tommorow that you will be getting;) have a fabulous day.

Aunty Jodes. xxxx.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST MADELEINE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HIP, HIP HOORAY
HIP, HIP HOORAY
HIP, HIP HOORAY

We hope you have a wonderful 7th birthday :bday: with lots and lots of presents.
Lots of love, hugs and kisses
Uncle Brad, Aunty Rachel, Nikki J, Shontay Maree and Khynan Leon

P.S. Shontay said not to touch the bottom when you cut your cake, cause you'll have to kiss a boy eeeewwwwww gross :lol:

Happy Birthday Maddie,

Where have those 7 years gone, they have really flown.

Hope you have a wonderful day and everyone spoils you rotten.

Happy Birthday little angel, and I agree dont touch the bottom of the cake, boy germs..... Yuck

Lots of love Aunty Kellie xoxoxo

Happy Birthday sweetheart!

we hope you had fun last night, and enjoyed all the presents. the way your going you will have as many handbags as Jodee does.

Have a great day today.

Sandy xoxoxoxoxoxo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBOO

We hope you love your New Spare Ball and "The Dexters" we got from America.

Lots & Lots of Love and Kisses
Your lovely Sisters Jessica & Kaitlin

To Our Princess

Happy Birthday. We know you enjoyed your party and loved all the "BRATZ" pressies. We love you so much and you will have lovely dreams tonight.

Love Always
Your Nanny & Pops.

Oh by the way "Thorney" says WHOOF, WHOOF, WHOOF. That's HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE in DOG LINGO.

hey Maddie, i hope you had an awsome party.. i must say it was quite an experience to be at a 7th bowling birthday party and to not have been hosting it... make sure you enjoy all your presents because you got SO SO many...
lots and lots of love aunty kirsten

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDIE. WE HOPE YOU HAD AN EXCELLENT DAY.

WE HOPE THE BRATZ CLOCK WAS A HIT.

LOTS OF LOVE ALWAYS

AUNTIE DENISE AND AUNTIE SHELLY.

WE LOVE YOU HEAPS :p :p :p :p :p

Back
Top Bottom