Mackay Matchplay

MJ

Melissa Rogers
Scores after game 5

Attachments

• 2008 Mackay Open Scores.xls
    72.5 KB · Views: 106
Final standings sheet...

Congratulations to Brando Qualla on winning the 2008 Mky Open, Hamish Rogers 2nd place and Carl Bottomley 3rd place.

Attachments

• worksheet2.xls
    68.5 KB · Views: 152
Huge congratulations to Brando for winning our 2008 Open. Also big congrats to Dale Warren and Hamish Rogers for bowling 300 games.

From management and staff of Mackay Leisure Centre

Congratulations Brando on your first place finish in Mackay today.....no mean feat to finish qualifying in 11th and storm home to top spot. Congrats also to Hamish and Carl on their placings.

Lots of good scores, with about 2/3rds of the field over the card - means bowlers are going home with smiles on their faces and an intention to come back again - well done Mackay bowl :)

Brando, Jag will bring the lamingtons this week ;)

Congrats to Missy on winning the ladies division, lucky we changed out minds and went to Mackay. Well done to the other juniors on bowling in this comp. Chris Wingett, Justin Muscat (Special), James Dent.

A big thank you to the Mackay Bowls, Staff and sponsors on a wonderful tournament.

Cheers
Cazza

Congratulations Brandon ,Hamish and Carl
Well done by you all
See you at th Gympie Grand Prix next week
Hamish! There is still 9 spots left
Congratulations to Makay for the great scores

Well done Brando - huge finish mate.

Special mention to Hamish, Chris, Luke and Brendan - great to see these young men doing so well. :smiley.php:

Congrats to all the staff at Mackay, once again a terrific tournament with lots of happy bowlers. Some great bowling today, and really went down to the wire between Brando and Hamish.

Also, congrats to Missy on the win in the Ladies. I crossed with her in qualifying, hard to believe she's still just a junior! Awesome bowling.

hi guys
i would like to thank all the staff at mackay leisure for a good weekend
congrats to brando for winning
congrats to hamish for the 289 300 and second place
and to carl for third
it was a pleasure to be up versing u guys in matchplay and a pleasure to see ur high games
thanks guy

laters

A huge congrats to Missy( Special ) Schultz:D
for winning the ladies division at the Mackay Open

Miss you are a SuperStar and a name to be reckon with in the future of tenpin bowling in Qld and Aust keep up your hard work and dedecation you will represent Aust in the future you have such a natural ability it's fantastic to see a junior who can mix it with some of Aust best bowlers and some international bowlers to qualify 10th overall with a 223 ave is amazing.

Yes it does seem like the Lord Mayor is back congrats Brando

Special K & G ;)xxx

yes i must agree i was i up there this week end and the scores were amazing
congratulations Brandon Qualischefski, Hamish Rogers and Carl Bottemly for your placings
and also congratulations Frank Nucifora, Luke Green and Chris Wingett as well it is great to see a junior up there lol i loved the averages it was great to be there

cya soon
The Manskie family

Congratulations to Brando on another fine win, which now means you have the whole box set (i.e. Cairns, Townsville, Ayr and Mackay). :D

Congrats also to Hamish and Carl on some awesome bowling.

A big well done to Marissa Schultze on winning the ladies division in a very convincing fashion. The bowling world is your oyster, and how far you goes is only limited by your self belief and desire to win. I've told you before how good I think you are/can be and hopefully results like this will help to convince you as well. ;) ;)

Finally, a big well done to Julie, MJ and all the tournament and bowl staff. Running a tournament is never easy, but the scores were sensational, and everyone seems to have had a good time. Great work.

Cheers

Steve Hunt :D

PS Congrats also to Hamish and Dale "The Jester" Warren on their 300 games

Back
Top Bottom