Looking For A Team - Tuggeranong

M

Mickey_Perre

Hi All,

I am looking for a team to play with at tuggeranong. I am not a really good bowler but wanna join a team to get the practice. Wednesday nights are a good night for me. Any help will be appreciated.

The best thing to do is to talk to the staff at the bowl. They usually know if there are vacancies in teams or if there are others looking to join a team.

This thread can be closed I found a team thanks zoedog :)... If any of you are playing wednesday night league at 6.15 ill see you there :)...

Watch out for State of Origin night, the whole league used to prebowl (well, most of them...)

Which team did you join?

I was down there on state of origin night. Was able to get away before the game started because no one was there

Which team did you join?
I was down there on state of origin night. Was able to get away before the game started because no one was there

I will be playing on the "crack whores". Played last night and went ok for the first time in 2 years. 115, 126, 127. So consistently bad lol. Yeah next week there is no social league cos there is a tourny on.

Back
Top Bottom