Lisa Its Your Birthday, Happy Birthday Lisa...

J

Jessy_2_Messy

Just wanted to wish you happy happy birthday buddy, Since I won't see ya (even though we live together ha ha ha..) but I know you'll be online..... :lol:

Looking forward to the bash next weekend (5th October, 8.30pm, everyone be there) hehehe :D

Birthday

Have a lovely birthday Lisa
:D :D :D :D :D
dont get toooooo :?: :wink:
See you at Christmas time I hope
Love M and J

Lisa

Happy birthday sweety :)
Hope you have a wonderful day, and all your birthday wishes come true!! ;);)

Luv Beck :lol:

Happy Birthday Lisa, hope you have agreat day and hopw to see you soon (well in the near future coz last time was AIS '97!) :D

hey happy bday lisa hope its a good one, and you get what you want too, drink one for me, have a good one, cya

hey leese,

happy bday, hope you have a good one ..... see ya friday!

just remember, be good, or be good at it! :lol:

Like Eric Cartman once said - " Cos it's my birthdaaaaaaaay, my b-b-b-birthdaaaaaaaaaay :p
Have a Very Happy Birthday Lise - and many happy returns - and like Scott said - If you can't be good, be good at it :shock:
Cheers :!:

Hay lisa
Happy God damned Birthday mate
ya catchin me!!
We will be at ya bash!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
:evil: Adam :evil:

Hey everyone, very many thanks to all your birthday wishes.
I had an absolutely fantastic day!!
Hey Tash, it's been 5 yrs now, ahhh!! And pretty much to the day, 'cos I had my birfdee over there! Remember the pizza and cake we snuck in?!!
Jekk remembers!!
And Androo, it was a very high scoring birfdee, :wink: :wink: , thank you!
And Matty and Scott, I was GOOD and GOOD AT IT!!!
Hope to see all youse taswegians at the bash, will be fab, fab, fab!!
Lots of Love,

Leese xoxoxox

Hey Lisa , yep i do remember, and the pizza and cake were good, all of us had a blast and i will never forget that week!!! :lol:
Well anyway we all will have our fond memories of AIS camp of '97 and i am sure none of us will forget , i know that i won't.

Hope you had a great day :D keep smilin :p

AIS 97

I sure do remember the Pizza we ordered, I remember no1 ordering a cheese one thats for sure.. hahaha...Oh and the Chocolate body paint!! I also remember getting up every morning at 6 to go play basketball... where has all that energy gone?? lol :lol:

btw, does anyone know where Fiona McKay & Lauren Tait are these days?? they seem to be the missing pieces! :?:

ahhhhhhhhhhhh. the good old days :)

Jess, I have no idea where they could be, i havent seen them since camp it would be good to have a reunion!!! And the chocolate body paint!!! :lol:
Yep the basketball was good, but do you remember when Beck you and me went to a certain room? :wink: and the common room antics? :wink: Oh i have never been to a camp and had so much fun!!! Well i guess ill be seeing you in about 3 weeks when our states do battle :wink: till then i look forward to catching up and cant wait to 'reminise the old days!!' :!:

I wanna know aswell!!

Hey Jess, if you do ever find out where Lauren Tait is, could you pass it on?.. Please... I haven't spoken to her for years. It'd be great to catch up. Looks like I'll be in Sydney at some stage for Rachuig. Be good to catch up with you too... Along with everyone else of course. :lol:

Take care and see you in a few weeks
Martina

Androooo said:
This could be very, very interesting.....

Any HLA?? :D

HLA...... I know what that means and ........ well I have pictures :wink:

Yes tash i remember going to a certain room, norty beckie!! lol and we got those salami's in big trouble!!! "kool bajool"

And Marty yes sure I"ll let u know....... if we ever find her again :)

Jekk

Hmmm....HLA, pictures and salami......This is just too much.. :lol:

Jekk, I'll be up there tonight...BRING THE PICS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom