Go Brettles, it's your birthday!!

K-C

In case you aren't aware of it, it's also Brett Riley's birthday on Monday, the 27th!!

I wanna be the first to wish the big fella all the best!! How does it feel to be 21... again??
icon_wink.gif

At the earliest possible opportunity we will be celebrating this great event with a bottle of bucca, I just gotta get it organised and find a free weekend...
icon_sad.gif

Anyways here's to a great year for you Brett and I am sure everyone is with me when I say it's great to see you the happiest I have for a very long time.

Have a great one and thanks for being the wonderful friend you are
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey Brett,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! I hope you have a fantastic day today
icon_smile.gif
And that all your birthday wishes come true
icon_smile.gif

Love Beck

mr brett riley.. u go buoy... im gonna pop out of a birthday cake just for you honey
icon_wink.gif

have a great day and i'll see u soon bud

keepin it real

DJ Charles B

PoonTastic

Hey Brett

HAPPY BIRFDAY FELLA!!!
Hope you had a fantastic day and all your wishes come true. Val sends her wishes too..
Catch up with you soon.... Melb cup maybe..
Take care
Martina
xxxoxoxox
icon_biggrin.gif

Brett decides to have a face lift for his birthday. He spends $5,000 and feels really good about the results.

On his way home he stops at a newsstand and buys a paper. Before leaving he says to the sales clerk, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but how old do you think I am?"

"About 29," was the reply.

"I'm actually 42," the man says, feeling really happy.

After that, he goes into McDonald's for lunch, and asks the order taker the same question.

"Oh you look about 25" replied the order taker.

"I am actually 42". This makes him feel really good.

While standing at the bus stop he asks an old woman the same question. She replies, "I am 85 years old and my eyesight is going. But when I was young there was a sure way of telling a man's age. If I put my hand down your pants and play with your equipment for ten minutes, I will be able to tell your exact age."

As there was no one around, the man thought what the hell and let her slip her hand down his pants.

Ten minutes later the old lady says, "OK, it's done. You are 42."

Stunned, the man says, "That was brilliant! How did you do that?"

The old lady replies, "I was behind you in McDonalds."

Happy Birthday Big Fella!!!

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
hahahahahaahhah - nice story Pedro.
Brett - I hope you have a very Happy Birthday and get relly pissed.

Back
Top Bottom