Lee Booth-300

becka_girl

Proud Vic Chick
Hey
I would just like to send a big congrats to Lee Booth who bowled her first 300 down at Boronia in the Twilight league. Im not sure wat lane it was on but yeah Congrats.

Bec

I believe it was on Lanes 19 & 20 I think...
Either way a huge congrats to Lee! This day was always coming! Hopefully the first of many :D

Loved the 11th shot by the way ;)
Once again top effort champ!

Emily Robertson

Well done "Legs" after being so sick for the last couple weeks, nice to see that you recovered and completed that dream of yours.Congrats, hope that there will be many more to come.:cool:

yeah well done lee great effort wish i could of seen it hopefully the first of many 2 come

Hey Lee,

Well done on finally cracking 300! More to come!!

Thank god it was not against me :) Still recovering from the loss to you when we bowled last 299-298!! Ouch !! :) :)

Leo

Wow!!! \\:D/ Lee...that's awesome stuff....i'm so stoked for you...and am only sorry i wasnt there to see it....all your hard work to recover from your serious knee injury has finally paid off....and in the best possible way i might add.
Congratulations Chick....you deserve it.=D>
Best wishes Mary;)

well done lee...you have been so close so many times...must have been those years bowling together...nah...lol..;)
congrats again...hope to see you soon...
shane...:cool:

Hey Lee

Congarts on bowling a 300 game, i hope there is more 2 come from u.
once again congarts.

Louise Peet

Hello Lee,

Well Bowled agained, I thought you would have bowled a heap of them!! Great to get the first!! Now bring them on. All the best for next Thursday!! As long as you don't bowl them against us!!!

Cheers

Reusy:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom