Launceston Junior Masters

Cricky

Manila 2009
Final results attached.

Congratulations to Scott Jaffray for back to back wins and to Jessica Parsons for her first Masters title.

Also congratulations to Fletcher Parsons & Britta Moraitis for their wins in the Restricted Masters.

Attachments

• Lton Masters Worksheets.xls
    64 KB · Views: 60
Final results attached.
Congratulations to Scott Jaffray for back to back wins and to Jessica Parsons for her first Masters title.
Also congratulations to Fletcher Parsons & Britta Moraitis for their wins in the Restricted Masters.

Congratulations to Britta and Fletcher Parsons.. Both bowling in there first Masters tournament.. And to jennifer aswell bowling well over her avg..

And a massive Congratulations to Jess!! Im so proud of you baby.. You deserved it so much.. Good to see your hard work and training is paying off.. Keep it up :)...

Congratulations to My daughter Britta Moraitis on her first win and to Fletcher Parsons on his As a big well done to my youngest daughter Jennifer Moraitis for bowling well and above her avg to finish second keep them coming Girls

Congratulations on going back to back Scott. A great way to see out your time as a junior. Who knows, I might buy you two drinks next time I see you now ;)

Also well done to the other winners.

Congratulations to My daughter Britta Moraitis on her first win and to Fletcher Parsons on his As a big well done to my youngest daughter Jennifer Moraitis for bowling well and above her avg to finish second keep them coming Girls

Also a big Congratulations to jess on her first Masters i thought i did but i did only for her brother :sorry:
good onya Jess :beerchug::rimshot:

Back
Top Bottom