Lane #1 Lane #1 Hybrid Dirty Bomb

Hammer

Wow, what a ball.
I had the chance to be the first person in Australia to try this new ball out.
Boy was i impressed, This ball is one of the biggest hooking balls Lane #1 has produced. The Hybrid just keeps on driveing and doesnt roll out. I had it drilled the same way i had the Nugget drilled, The differnce is, the nugget was more of an arc, where the hybrid is more of a roll.
Hitting power??????
Well look no further if you want Lots of hitting power, Lane #1 lives up to its reputation with this ball.

This is now my number 1 Ball, and a must for my Lane #1 Arsnal.

Steve,
I was only talking to Ronnie about the ball yesterday & he said that it was a great ball, but didn't know a lot about them other than the specs & what he has heard so to see a review on it today was great, could you just answer one question for me please? Comparing this ball to the dirty bomb does this ball go down further on the lane & flip harder I am just wanting something that works on really oily conditions.
Just in case you don't realise all my bowling equipment is lane1 Dirty Bomb, Black Cherry Bomb, Bullet & The Uranium all are great balls but there is not one of these you can use for really oily conditions & was wondering if this ball will do the trick.
Thanks mate look forward to your reply.

Brad Lipp

Brad,
The hybrid does go longer down the lane, and flips harder than the Dirty bomb. Since getting the Hybrid, i hardly use my Dirty Bomb any more.

If you want a Lane #1 Ball to turn in really oily lanes, The Super Carbide Bomb is the ball ure after, Its dull surface cross with the diamond core, makes this ball hook, and keep hooking.

Hope this helps Brad.

Cheers mate looks like Ronnie has got himself another sale. I might buy both he might be able to do me a deal (probaly not). Sorry Ronnie if you read this post I know you will do me a good deal.

Back
Top Bottom