Kingaroy Junior Classic Cup

I know this is kinda off topic, but does anybody have all the other dates for the stops? this is the first time i have ever heard about this.

Thanks Brett

Bundaberg on 18th March
Caboolture on 15th April
Kingaroy on 20th May
Suncity on 17th June
Gladstone on 14th July
Hervey Bay on 12th August
Maryborough on 18th September
and Gympie on 28th October

Bundaberg on 18th March
Caboolture on 15th April
Kingaroy on 20th May
Suncity on 17th June
Gladstone on 14th July
Hervey Bay on 12th August
Maryborough on 18th September
and Gympie on 28th October

are these dates for athoer parts of the classic cup or are they completely different tournements

Wide-Bay Junior Circuit 2007

Below: information regarding the Wide-Bay Jr Circuit events.
Circuit results so far and entry averages for Kingaroy will be posted here within a few days.

Dates:
Bundaberg Junior Rum City Classic March 18th
Caboolture Junior Open April 15th
Kingaroy Junior Classic Cup May 20th (phone: 4162 4544)
Sun City Junior Cup (Sunshine Coast) June 17th (phone: 5443 2344)
Gladstone Junior Harbour City Classic July 14th (phone: 4979 1164)
Hervey Bay Junior Classic August 12th (phone: 4128 4200)
Maryborough Cup September 8th (phone: 4122 3100)
Gympie Junior Classic October 28th (phone: 5482 6688)

For entry forms for the different events, please contact the centres listed above.
Entry fee: $70.00 per event.

In all events 8 games are being bowled. A handicap system of 90% of 200, with a maximum handicap of 100, is used.

Entry averages:
Circuit average bowled over a minimum of 16 games (2 stops).
Bowlers that do not have a circuit average: highest league average bowled over a minimum of 21 games, with as cutting point the date of the last circuit tournament.
Circuit bowlers that missed more than one circuit tournament in a row: the higher of (a): circuit average; or (b): highest league average on the date of the last circuit tournament.
League averages are to be confirmed with bowlers' centres.

Payout:
Per tournament: based on handicapped position at the end of the tournament.
Yearly (placing for the whole series paid out in Gympie): both scratch and handicapped divisions.

i just have a question?

why wasnt this information posted earlyer in the year?

just wondering thats all

you might see me at a couple of them, just gotta work out my money

Brett

Wide Bay is usually attended by the regulars and most don't know about it until it arrives at their local centre, hence why everyone south of Caboolture hasn't really heard about it. Entry forms in the past did't come out or just before the tournament, but I hear they have been sent out earlier these days to the circuit centres. If you can give Gympie a call and get onto the mailing list, you'll have each entry form sent out to you and at the start of the year a calender of events will be sent to you as well.

Wide Bay is usually attended by the regulars and most don't know about it until it arrives at their local centre, hence why everyone south of Caboolture hasn't really heard about it. Entry forms in the past did't come out or just before the tournament, but I hear they have been sent out earlier these days to the circuit centres. If you can give Gympie a call and get onto the mailing list, you'll have each entry form sent out to you and at the start of the year a calender of events will be sent to you as well.
i put my name down at Gympie for the mailing list last year and i put my name down for the mailing list at Bundaberg this year and i have received nothing in the mail???????

Also...it says on that green sheet that has all the event dates and so on that you can find all the results and up to date circuit points here at totalbowling and i have seen nothing??????

Please check in Junior/Youth Forum under the threads: "Junior Grand Prix Circuit" and "Results 2007 QLD Junior Tenpin Circuit".

Back
Top Bottom