Kegel Lanes for Northcote !!

alexnjudy

TotalBowler
Is it true AMF Northcote going to get New Kegel Lanes? Wow,if this is true i think its the best news ever for bowlers and staff at Northcote. Go Grant :cool:
Alex :D

Is it true AMF Northcote going to get New Kegel Lanes? Wow,if this is true i think its the best news ever for bowlers and staff at Northcote. Go Grant
Alex

Yes very good for Northcote i have been told for almost 12 months we ( yes us at Knox ) were going to get one as well still not holding my breath ( sorry to you all....;) ) ........................:rolleyes:

Gary....................................:cool:

Yes Alex
Its all true, Northcote will be getting brand new Kegel Lanes. They are scheduled for installation in late January.
I am sure there will be alot of bowlers wanting to try out these lanes as we will be the fist in Victoria to have them.
Watch out next year for some really big scores and some great ne leagues and tournaments in the centre.

Won't be that exciting seeing that ten of the lanes are being removed completely and not being replaced at all..... No chance of Dunn Shield ever being held there again, as the centre won't be able to accommodate the number of teams.

Won't be that exciting seeing that ten of the lanes are being removed completely and not being replaced at all..... No chance of Dunn Shield ever being held there again, as the centre won't be able to accommodate the number of teams.

But Finchy, its PUTT PUTT GOLF! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom