Kedron Cup 2005

dufus

THIS IS THE UPDATED SQUAD LISTING FOR THE KEDRON CUP 2005, SUNDAY 9TH OCTOBER CHECKIN 10.30AM, 1 SQUAD
DILLAN McMATHER
JOHN FRY
RHYSS FITZGERALD
RUDY TUROCZI
LUKE RAFTON
MATT FRYER
KYLIE WALKER
BEN COUPLAND
STEVE EELES
ALBERT MAZZONI
STEVEN ARMSTRONG
GEORGE FRILINGOS
PAUL MOSSMAN
BRIAN ROBINSON
ANDREW NOBBS
KIMBERLEY-ROSE HAINING.

ALL OTHER ENTRIES TAKEN VIA THIS SITE OR BY CALLING 3350 1177
CHEERS

Could you please add my name to the list.

And just out of curiosity how many pins is George being handicapped for this event. Surely it's about time everyone else was given some opportunity. And if he isn't being handicapped I think he should be having a rest before the world cup. Cmon George it's going to be a loooonng tourny and I for one don't want to see you wear yourself out to early. Honestly George, just thinking of you. Trust me!!!

Thanks
Carl

Can you put me down too please. I also totally agree with Carl, George you need to save your strength. You don't want to peak too early before the big event. Take a break man ...... we all just want you to do well George.

Please put my name down for this tournament - Tim Reichel. Thanks.

And personally, I think all 3 of you should take a break from this tourny and give the rest of the field a chance! :eek:

G'Day

Can someone please tell me if there is a cut off date for nomination for this event and also the cost of entry.

Cheers

This is the latest Kedron Cup Squad Listing
RUDY TUROCZI
JOHN FRY
RHYSS FITZGERALD
LUKE RAFTON
MATT FRYER
KYLIE WALKER
BEN COUPLAND
ALBERT MAZZONI
GEORGE FRILINGOS
PAUL MOSSMAN
BRIAN ROBINSON
ANDREW NOBBS
JASON LYNAM
DARRYL ALFORD
KIMBERLIE SUNA
KYLIE LACK
ADAM LACK
CARL BOTTOMLEY
TERRY WENBAN
TIM REICHEL
DARCY FOX
SAM NUCIFORA
GREG BOCHENEK
FRED DESMIER
MARTIN KRAUSE
TIM KELLY
GREG KELLY
CARL ROSS
MICKEY ZENTFELD
ANDREW CHRISTOPHER

CHEERS

Hi,

Can you please remove my name from the list - I am now working that day and am unable to bowl. I really wanted to bowl this too..

Sorry for any inconvenience,
Tim Reichel.

Back
Top Bottom