Just asking people’s thoughts.

Kellie

Facebook Rocks
Two people both have a Ute each, one person wants to get uwanna as personalized plates, other person wants to get Uup4it.

My question is do the two names mean the same, or what do you think each name means?

Mind you the two people in question like to drive these utes fast and have the odd race against other utes or cars.

how bout they both get COFFIN cause that's where they'll end up did you see the drag car on the news today kill six

Two people both have a Ute each, one person wants to get uwanna as personalized plates, other person wants to get Uup4it.
My question is do the two names mean the same, or what do you think each name means?
Mind you the two people in question like to drive these utes fast and have the odd race against other utes or cars.
bloody hoons ;)

if these two people race heaps how about one get

seeya and the other one get l8ter :p

Ur hopeless you pair!!

Depending on how you view them they mean the same... on the street you'll be fine...

Either way someone's gunna lose ;)

Back
Top Bottom