Junior Grand Prix Circuit

Wide-Bay Junior Circuit 2007

Below: information regarding the Wide-Bay Jr Circuit events.
Circuit results so far and entry averages for Kingaroy will be posted here within a few days.

Dates:
Bundaberg Junior Rum City Classic March 18th
Caboolture Junior Open April 15th
Kingaroy Junior Classic Cup May 20th (phone: 4162 4544)
Sun City Junior Cup (Sunshine Coast) June 17th (phone: 5443 2344)
Gladstone Junior Harbour City Classic July 14th (phone: 4979 1164)
Hervey Bay Junior Classic August 12th (phone: 4128 4200)
Maryborough Cup September 8th (phone: 4122 3100)
Gympie Junior Classic October 28th (phone: 5482 6688)

For entry forms for the different events, please contact the centres listed above.
Entry fee: $70.00 per event.

In all events 8 games are being bowled. A handicap system of 90% of 200, with a maximum handicap of 100, is used.

Entry averages:
Circuit average bowled over a minimum of 16 games (2 stops).
Bowlers that do not have a circuit average: highest league average bowled over a minimum of 21 games, with as cutting point the date of the last circuit tournament.
Circuit bowlers that missed more than one circuit tournament in a row: the higher of (a): circuit average; or (b): highest league average on the date of the last circuit tournament.
League averages are to be confirmed with bowlers' centres.

Payout:
Per tournament: based on handicapped position at the end of the tournament.
Yearly (placing for the whole series paid out in Gympie): both scratch and handicapped divisions.

Junior Circuit Standings after 3 Stops

Here are the results of the Wide-Bay Junior Circuit 2007 after the Kingaroy tournament.

Attachments

• JUNIOR POINTS 2007 - after Kingaroy.pdf
    50.5 KB · Views: 38
  • JUNIOR SCRATCH 2007 - after Kingaroy.pdf
    48 KB · Views: 33
Entry Averages & Handicaps for Sun City

Here are the entry averages and handicaps for Caloundra on June 17th (phone: 5443 2344).
Any bowler not on this list: highest league average bowled over a minimum of 21 games, with as cutting point the 20th of May 2007.
League averages are to be confirmed with bowlers' centres.

Attachments

• JUNIOR AVERAGES and HANDICAPS 2007 for Caloundra.pdf
    31.2 KB · Views: 42
Sunshine Coast tournament

The tournament will take place in the Suncity Bowl in Alexandra Headland (not Caloundra, my bad :confused: ).
Phone number there is 54532580
Please remember that if you don't have a circuit average (yet) you'll enter the tournament on your highest (confirmed) league average, bowled over a minimum of 21 games, as of May 20th. The list with current circuit averages can be found in this thread.

Re: Junior Grand Prix Circuit - Standings after Suncity

Here are the points and scratch scores for the circuit after the Suncity tournament.
Bard Papegaaij

Attachments

• JUNIOR POINTS 2007 - after Suncity.pdf
    52 KB · Views: 17
  • JUNIOR SCRATCH 2007 - after Suncity.pdf
    49.3 KB · Views: 17
Re: Junior Grand Prix Circuit - Entry averages for Gladstone

Here is the list of all bowlers with a valid entry average and handicap for the Gladstone tournament.

Any junior bowler not on this list will enter Gladstone on their highest league average as of 17 June, bowled over a minimum of 21 games. This average is to be confirmed by bowler's centre.

Bard

Attachments

• JUNIOR AVERAGES and HANDICAPS 2007 for Gladstone.pdf
    31.8 KB · Views: 15
What does it mean if there are no points allocated for a round? I have two sons bowling and they both bowled in the sun city but only one of them has points.
Also he is not in the list of averages for Gladstone? I think his scores have been missed.

Hi,
Can you please PM me with names of your boys?
I'd like to check what's happening there.
Michal (points adjudicator for the circuit)

sorry, should have mentioned it before - Andrew & Karl Brockman. Andrew has bowled all so far, Karl has only missed Kingaroy..

Found the mistake, thanks for posting your question. Some of the names on the result sheet were very difficult to read. Corrected spreadsheets will be posted shortly.

Re: Junior Grand Prix Circuit - Corrected scores

Hi everyone,

Here are the corrected scores (points and handicapped) for the circuit after the Suncity tournament. Karl Brockman was ommitted but is now back in the lists.

Bard

Attachments

• JUNIOR SCRATCH 2007 - after Suncity.pdf
    49.2 KB · Views: 17
  • JUNIOR POINTS 2007 - after Suncity.pdf
    52 KB · Views: 14
Re: Junior Grand Prix Circuit - Corrected entry averages for Gladstone

Here are the corrected entry averages for Gladstone.

As for my previous post: for 'handicapped' read 'scratch' (it's been a loooooooong day :( ).

Bard

Attachments

• JUNIOR AVERAGES and HANDICAPS 2007 for Gladstone.pdf
    31.5 KB · Views: 12
Re: Junior Grand Prix Circuit - Standings after Gladstone

Here are the points and scratch results after the Gladstone tournament.

Congratulations to Nick Aiton for very convincingly winning this tournament.

Michal and Bard

Attachments

• JUNIOR POINTS 2007 - after Gladstone.pdf
    52.7 KB · Views: 24
  • JUNIOR SCRATCH 2007 - after Gladstone.pdf
    50.9 KB · Views: 23
Re: Junior Grand Prix Circuit - Entry Averages for Hervey Bay

Hi everyone,

Here is the list of all Wide Bay junior bowlers with a valid entry average and handicap for the Hervey Bay tournament.

Any junior bowler not on this list will enter Hervey Bay on their highest league average as of 14 July, bowled over a minimum of 21 games. This average is to be confirmed by bowler's centre.

Attachments

• JUNIOR AVERAGES and HANDICAPS 2007 for Hervey Bay.pdf
    30.8 KB · Views: 26
Hi everyone,
I would like to thank Michal and Bard for all their great work in keeping these results up to date..I know we all thank you...
Cheers

Thanks Nick, kind of you.
Congratulations to Sebastian Knopke for winning the H'Bay tournament and to Bas Papegaaij for almost... (those 2 pins...:( )
Standings & entry ave. for Maryborough within a few days.

Back
Top Bottom