junior goldpin

Q

queennoof

hey guys would just like to sat a huge congratulations to the werribee junior goldpin team. You all bowled well and impressed all today at rosebud. Keep up the godd work love your noof budds at mentone.
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

hey queen noof what about morwell hey two of ya noofs are there!
its kool i know ya love us!
ya better be there to support all the noofs at mentone! we'll be lookin for ya!
well see ya then and good luck to the teams coz youll be needing it!!!

ca ya all there
icon_razz.gif
icon_wink.gif

Hey Noofs maaaate!
i will try and make it to the final of goldpin to watch u all bowl. its at mentone isnt it?
Cant wait to see that naked run around the bowl Pen! looking forward to it! lol

Habibi nohairnoof!
Love Noofy noof.

P.S Sarah, did u happen to find my purple sock?? i only have one! lol
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

sorry to make your day bad but the ballarat girls aint coming so no noofs from here bowling!
but i may come watch up da noofs eh!
blondie noof!!!
I love you Noofy noof!

Hey Queen noof

Hey, It is great the we can all get together and bowl in what i belive is a great and impressive tournment. What i noticed is that it was so much fun that was had by all of us werribines. It was great and now i cant wait to the final.
After the weekends episode when i ran into that wire fence i crown Myself WIRE FENCE NOOF. lol
see yas all soon

Restecp to you all!!!

Hey all, It's me, it's me, it's D-R-Z!
Well, I would like to personally thank all that were in the slightest fashion involved with the junior goldpin shield. I think it was extremely well done, and alot of fun was had. The sportsamnship that generally existed was second to none, and I was proud to be a part of it, as I'm sure many other people were.
I would also like to extend my congratulations to the Rosebud boys and the Ed Flemming girls for making it through alongside the two werribee teams.
Thanks for the great competitive weekend guys, and I look forward to seeing you at Mentone!

P.S, Thanx for the 300 Noof tag Pen... Im glad to stick with it!

Hey To my fellow Noofs,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. So yeah Hi.
E-mail me and we will catch up!!!!
:D :lol: :wink:

hey guys its me,

you know the first ball of the tournament :oops:, gutter ball. :D now you know. i was hoping to bowl it a little wider than practice but went a little wide. lol. well it was a great tournament and cant wait until mentone.

bye guyz,

remember my ball forever

Junior Golpin!

Heya peeps,
Goldpin was mad fun! I loved all the little chicks from Mentone, who I noticed have tried there hardest at every tournament, good on u guyz keep on bowlin like stars! :D ! I can't wait till the final, it should b great fun! Anywayz, just wanted to say thanx to all u little Mentonian Chicks.......... Hope to see some of u soon!
:D Luv Sam :D

well to all those bowlers at mentone i would love to say a BIG hello and that you really are the best! :D

they all enjoy the game and are going to be some great bowlers!
ive watched them and with Queen Noof lookin after them they cant go wrong! :p

ill be in to visit all you guys and gals soon and keep up the support! hope to see ya all there warching me bowl the goldpin final!
ill be lookin foward to it!

love all you little noofs and ill catch up with you all soon!

Keep up all the good work and ill see ya soon 8)

love always princess noof xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
hey guys I would like to say how nice it is to read these posts. Sammi the words you wrote about our girls is very sweet and on behalf of them I say thankyou. Princess noof well what can I say except you know we love ya. PLease remember that there is a load of cheese on the sofa leaning on us , While 3 billy goats ate big macs from ronald while washing their cars wearing red ribbons. lol lol lol.I cant remember it all but hey thanks again love you guys keep up the great work and we will see you soon .xxx

Back
Top Bottom