Junior Development Clinic

granat

Total Bowlerer
Ballarat Tenpin Bowling Association in conjunction with Ballarat Tenpin Bowling Centre are pleased to offer a Junior Development Clinic run by coaches Patrtick Birtig, Louise Eady and Wayne Parlby on the weekend of 4th & 5th August.
Open to all Juniors at all levels this is a great opportunity to receive some top quality coaching by some of the State’s best
Saturday 10am – 6pm Basic Skills
Sunday 9am – 5pm Advanced Skills
Choose both days or just the one.
Cost is $25.00 per day (includes BBQ Lunch)
Bookings are essential
See attached form
Email [email protected]
Or PM (Granat or Woody)
Regards
Graeme O’Connor

Attachments

• JUNIOR DEVELOPMENT CLINIC.doc
    147.5 KB · Views: 40
hi graeme i was just wondering whats the maximum amount of people able to attend the clinic? thanks heaps
paul white

Hi
Just wondering what things are going to be covered in the basic and advanced skills courses so as we can tell bowlers which would suit them best
Porto

Hi Paul
Sorry for the delay, I'm still trying to get course details for Porto but I can say that there is no cut off limit although any more than 50 per day might be a bit awkward
Graeme

Basic session suggested for bowlers up to about 130 average. Advanced for bowlers beyond that although I'm sure there is value in both sessions for everybody

Interest in this event is currently quite poor. Can I please ask that people who are interested in attending this advise by post or PM before Friday 27th July or else we may have to cancel the clinic.
Thanks
Graeme

Back
Top Bottom