John Phillips 300!!!!!

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
I would love to congratulate my "old man", who after more than 30 years, bowled his first 300 on lanes 13-14 at AMF Moonah Bowl.

It was a very emotional moment, as he was bowling with Mum at the time, and me being there to see it.

He was throwing a Visionary G3 Gryphon, which I drilled up for him last week, sayingit would probably suit him and the conditions at the moment....BINGO!! :)

Now we just have make room on that pair for the plaque.... ;)

Congratulations John.

Great effort and I wish I could have been there to witness your first 300.

congratulations mate! you are more than over due. it honestly couldnt have happened to a nicer person. well done john

To my team mate John Congratulaions, You are now a worthy member of the Fudge Club or should it be Team 300.

All the Best

Aaron Franklin.

P.s I borrowed simons login.

Congrats John I can't wait to shake your hand, great effort it couldn't have happened to a nicer ELVIS!.
Nice drilling Androooo.

cheers
The real Simon.:D

John! :D

Congratulations man, that's awesome news to hear!
Glad you finally got one, you've been close a fair few times, great to hear you've finally got there.
I'll call into the office tomorrow and see you.

Well done - Matt

Congratulations John.

I would like to change an old saying: "Like FATHER, like son" :p

That's awesome news to hear. John "Donald Trump" Phillips finally cracks the 300.

And just a few weeks ago you said you were the only one in the Fudge Club not to have a 300, not anymore.

Congratulations John, well deserved is an understatement.

Congratulations Mr Phillips ;)

The phrase "couldn't have happened to a nicer guy" gets used pretty often, but in this case, it is perfectly fitting. I agree with Chris, I can't think of many people that would deserve it more.

Droo, nice way to claim some of the recognition there too. LOL! :)

Well, once again that phrase, "It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy" Well done John, you have worked long and hard for this. Pity we were not there to see it in reality.
John, now remember the ATBSO, you would be missed by all.
Well Done Mate

Ken & Sue

Congratulations John on finally cracking the big one!!
I think this calls for a Mornington Tenpin grin :thumbup:
HaHaHa!!

All the best.
Jen.

To the lovely folk who have passed on their congratulations and best wishes and to anyone who may add to this post, let me say a big heart felt thank you for your kindness. Your comments are very much appreciated.

As you can imagine, it was a very special occasion for me to have most of my family see me finally achieve my first 300 after having been in the sport for so many years.

I am sure all bowlers fortunate enough to achieve this milestone will have fond memories of their first 300, for me it was a case of "the longer you wait the more it means".

Once again, thank you.

Well done John

Maybe I should come back to bowling to see if I could get one but yet again maybe I will stick to golf because I would have to buy a new bowling ball as I don't think my Brunswick Zone would be any good.

Congrats again

Cheers

Geoff Vince

Back
Top Bottom