JOE GATT - 300

J

Jon K

I would like to be the first to congratulate Joe Gatt on bowling his first sanctioned 300 game last night bowling in Tuesday night Scratch Singles at Hyperbowl.

I had the pleasure to bowl on the same lanes as Joe and watched a great man achieve a great feat that has been long overdue.

On behalf of the management and staff at Hyperbowl; and all your friends, we say WAY TO GO JOE - and congratulate you on the first of many i am sure.

PS - Glad I wasn't playing you last night buddy.

Cheers
Jon King
icon_smile.gif

Well done Joe! I'm glad I drew you the week before, excellent effort, my shout when I see you next.

G

I would like to be the first to congratulate Joe Gatt on bowling his first sanctioned 300 game last night bowling in Tuesday night Scratch Singles at Hyperbowl.

I had the pleasure to bowl on the same lanes as Joe and watched a great man achieve a great feat that has been long overdue.

On behalf of the management and staff at Hyperbowl; and all your friends, we say WAY TO GO JOE - and congratulate you on the first of many i am sure.

PS - Glad I wasn't playing you last night buddy.

Cheers
Jon King
icon_smile.gif

Well done Joe! I'm glad I drew you the week before, excellent effort, my shout when I see you next.

G

Back
Top Bottom