Jess Ryan 300 @ Keon Park

Moogie

I would like to congratulate My friend and team mate Jess Ryan on her First 300 Game.

The funny thing was Mum and Dad are away for their anniversary. Glen dropped here off and left.

So no family around to witness this auspicious occasion.

ANd for those that want to know here series was 728.

I'm sure you will bowl heaps more now

I must say an awesome effort on Jess' behalf on throwing the last shot it was dead on target :D Congrats on the 300, now the snowball affect starts hehe...

Jimmy

Congratulations Jess - that is awesome!!

I'm sure Irene and Trevor will see many more in the future..

Jane & Ralph.

CONGRATS JESS
a 300 is always an awesome effort even when you hit the pocket you dont always get the result you deserve
Top stuff

Well done sis.... I'll actually say congratulations to you tomorrow assuming you will be at home when I drop in to visit...

Tip for next time, do it so your family can see haha... (I guess I can't really talk!)

I didn't know that Keon Park extended the perfect game to 350? :p

Peter, Jess has another 3 to go before she equals me. A little interesting fact is that we both got our first 300 at our 3rd attempt (after both going 299, 299 at our previous efforts).

I hope that when Jess gets her 4th, she isn't shooting at 50%...

Cheers,
Craig

P.S. Jess, you really need to request to bowl on Lane 16 in future. We do want to dominate that side of the wall...

CONGRAT'S JESS ON YOUR
FANTASTIC GAME AND SERIES
COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPIER FOR YOU...
BEST WISHES FROM MARY, BARRY & SOPHIA ;)

Congrats Jess. Your Mum, Dad and Craig would be so wrapped that you have thrown your first 300. We are sure that there will be many more to come.

Nat and Graeme

Back
Top Bottom