It's nearly that time again

R

rrichman

Hey all you guy's and gals it's time to start getting excited 2 months to go yes i am a bit late this year but still as excited about going to mildura and catching up with everybody and having a blast again with all my house mates and the great bowling centre up there in sunny mildura and dont forget

IF ya can't luv ya bowling ya gotta luv ya Jimmy ;)

come on lets start getting excited new lanes same great crew that runs this magnificent tourney every year what could be better well maybe better not to answer that but you all get the idea i get excited every year and this one is no exception.

and i have a new quote so here it is ,

:mad: Remember you can hate losing, but be graciuos in defeat :surrender:

:confused: come on all of you get excited this tourney is going to come up before you know it where are ya pottsy ya owe me a beer ;)

Remember you can hate losing, but be gracious in defeat :surrender:

Yep ready to have a good time again !!!! Rick lets start early & we will make Barb drive some of the way !!!!!!!!:D :D :D

:) Thats the spirit yes buzzer i may just partake in a few of those white cans and yes mick , barb will be driving this year :cool: coz we could be to pissed to lol:D

Remember you can hate losing, but be gracious in defeat

:confused: most of us must be in a winter snooze fire up 4 weeks to go lets get up there and knock of last years winners and if we cant then lets just have a ball :D

Remember you can hate losing, but be gracious in defeat

Back
Top Bottom