IS IT TRUE?

Clem

Is there any truth to the rumor that Moorolbark is closing in June. If this is true what is the future of the Melbourne Cup and will it be going ahed this year?

From past experience, rumours are just that. If you are concerned about the future of Ed Fleming Lanes, I'd sugest a PM to Joe on here or send him an email via the Ed Fleming Lanes Website. I'm sure if the centre is going to close, there will be plenty of information provided to bowlers.

Apparently the building has been sold and the new vendor has not decided Mooroolbarks fate. Im sure when something is known Joe will post something.

Would be interesting to hold a tornament on the last day of trade. This is one centre that deserves to go out with a bang.

Phil

Would be interesting to hold a tornament on the last day of trade. This is one centre that deserves to go out with a bang.
Phil

If this is indeed the case, then Emerson zone finals will be the tourny - 30th June.

Liz

Lets hope that it is a case of, not closing down, if the new building owners decide they dont want the bowl, or the fees are just to high, that it is a case of a new location, and the bowl is only closed for a couple of months.

The bowl has always been a great place, and it would be sad to see it go.

But if it was only to move, then think of the possibilities.......

HMMMMMM

Possibility could be in the new industrail areas around Chirnside Park.

As they say watch this space.

Fuzz

lets hope the name is never removed

when you talk of legends in our game, ED FLEMING was in a league of his own

anyone who was lucky enough to see people like mike mcgrath, steve neff, davis davis, barry asher will appreciate the efforts ed and a few others put in to re shape australian bowling

I've never been to Ed Fleming Lanes, but I thought AMF bought it over, and it became (or was becoming) AMF Ed Fleming Lanes, and it was business as normal..?

Back
Top Bottom