IPSWICH CUP 2009

dufus

Hi to all,
Please find attached the official entry form for Ipswich Cup 2009. This tournament is open to the first 50 entries nominated with deposits paid, bowling in 1 squad on the 20th September, playing 8 games handicap pinfall, cost $60.00. We already have 23 entries:

GAVIN LIND
NAOMI ANGELL
ROBERT ANGELL
PHILOMENA HURST
SHIRLEY JOHNSTON
RICK JOHNSTON
CHRISTIAN IRIBARNEGARAY
ADAM CLARK
CRAIG WATSON
DANNIELE SMITH
TRACEY IRONMONGER
KAYLA JANES
SEAN SMITH
RHYS McCORMICK
SHONA DAY
ROBBIE DOPPER
ELAINE ROSE
SHANE HURST
JUSTIN SKILTON
AARON HEFFERNAN
CHONTAY BRYANT
ANTHONY BRYANT
JASON PODLICH

ENTRIES CAN BE EITHER VIA THIS SITE OR PH 32824600

Cheers DARREN

Attachments

• IPSWICHCUP.pdf
    123.2 KB · Views: 70
Hi Darren how many players do you have at this moment for the Ipswich Cup on sunday? Im looking forward to coming down to bowl on sunday.
Hope you can get enough players that you have asked for.

Good luck and good bowling.
Rhys McCormick

Hi Rhys,
The Ipswich Cup is definitely on this Sunday. If any of your bowling mates want to compete, have them ring us on 3282 4600 to enter their name. Good luck on Sunday and have fun.

Morning

This is the latest squad listing for the Ipswich Cup 2009, only 6 places are left for this weekend. Checkin 8.00am for 8.30 start, 8 Games, $60

Squad Listing:

GAVIN LIND
NAOMI ANGELL
ROBERT ANGELL
GREGG MARKS
SHIRLEY JOHNSTON
RICK JOHNSTON
CHRISTIAN IRIBARNEGARAY
ADAM CLARK
ELAINE ROSE
CRAIG WATSON
DANNIELE SMITH
TRACEY IREMONGER
KAYLA JANES
SEAN SMITH
RHYS McCORMICK
ROBBIE DOPPER
SHONA DAY
BRUCE SVENSON
RHIAN PATCHING
JUSTIN SKILTON
SHANE HURST
PHIL HURST
AARON HEFFERNAN
JASON PODLICH
KHYEL JONES
JENNIFER ROSE
ADEN ROFFEY
STEVE TRIPPETT
SHARON VELLA
CHONTAY BRYANT
ANTHONY BRYANT
SHAYNE NORTON
KATE KINGSTON
JOSEF KINGSTON
ALISON ANGELL
MATT FINERAN
BRENDAN WILLIAMS
PETER STEVANOVIC
WAYNE MARTIN
STEVE SOLMAN
TRACEY ABELL
CHRIS DUTNEY
ANN MEADS
TIEGAN MEADS

If you would like to join us for the Ipswich Cup Phone 32824600

Cheers Darren

Hi to all,
Thank you to all the bowlers who participated in the Ipswich Cup 2009. Attached is the final score sheet.

Cheers Darren

Attachments

• IPSWICH CUP 2009.xls
    112 KB · Views: 68
Congratulations to Naomi Angell for your victory in the Ipswich Cup 2009, looks like going Finger Tip with your new ball, and all that coaching is paying off.
WHAT A SHAME other bowlers cant be good sportspeople and offer the same congratulations, seems to be a regular thing in this sport.

Cheers Darren

Congratulations to Naomi, must have been a really great day for you.

Hopefully this will entice other bowlers who think, due to their average, they can't compete.
These tournaments, like the Twin Tour, are what to aim for! Get out there, catch the tournament bug and bowl your best!

Paul,
You could have competed mate! You would have only had to bowl a 290 scratch!! :p EEAAAASY!!! ;)

I did try to compete but im an old bugger with a stuffed back so i was just happy to score 209 scratch ave. Just felt sorry for the the other handicapers who had no chance to keep up with someone bowling 60 over ave. I think there should be a cap of 50 or whatever to make it fairer.

Well I would just like to congratulate Naomi on her Ipswich Cup win....
it's great to see that 5 out of the top 10 were Ipswich Juniors (whom seem to love proving me wrong) and that Darren & staff's effort to develop their skills & encourage them to bowl in these kind of events haven't gone to waste...

Back
Top Bottom