Intercentre

Its for the NSW Central President Sheild team ashes so no we cant cos only a few of us bowl intercentre!
wish we could but unfortunatley we will start b4 u and finish after u dude!

Training for what exactly? Cuz if its bowling.....well....other than the fact that your probably training at the centre that your training for...cant you just train your style AT intercentre?

oh, bummer that ay?

And since i never heard about the President Shield Cup before being on here....what the hell is it and how the hell you get on it!?

Its for the NSW Central President Sheild team ashes so no we cant cos only a few of us bowl intercentre!
wish we could but unfortunatley we will start b4 u and finish after u dude!

oh, bummer that ay?

And since i never heard about the President Shield Cup before being on here....what the hell is it and how the hell you get on it!?

Well....good luck to everyone for tomorra.... I'm feelin good, Especially after i hit a 616 with a new high game of 246 as you can see in my new nickname! Just hope i can bowl to the same standard! hehe.

See you all there! GOOD LUCK!

ash-
ok president sheild is a thing for the higher averages bowlers for all over australia so paticipate in at natioanls every yr it goes for three days with war cries and lots of noise and stuff
yeah just come to nationals this yr and ull find out!
cheers luv shell

Well....good luck to everyone for tomorra.... I'm feelin good, Especially after i hit a 616 with a new high game of 246 as you can see in my new nickname! Just hope i can bowl to the same standard! hehe.

See you all there! GOOD LUCK!

ash-
ok president sheild is a thing for the higher averages bowlers for all over australia so paticipate in at natioanls every yr it goes for three days with war cries and lots of noise and stuff
yeah just come to nationals this yr and ull find out!
cheers luv shell

Oh, ok.....still doesn't explain how you got in....hehe.

I saw you on Sunday...same with Lauren. I was gunna tap ya on the shoulder and introduce myself...but you were runnin to the bathroom...so i figured i'd get ya later and I missed ya!!! haha, whats teh odds....oh well...next time.

Yeah, i'll be bowlin at nationals....just hope I bowl better than i did yesturday! Not good....couldn't pick my ball out there..it would either turn too much and hit brooky or i'd go low with hardly any turn and hit the 3 pin dead on. Hardly got pocket. And i don't have a great record on those bankstown lanes as it is.... Oh well....as you can see, i like my castle hill lanes! heheh! Later

Oh, ok.....still doesn't explain how you got in....hehe.

I saw you on Sunday...same with Lauren. I was gunna tap ya on the shoulder and introduce myself...but you were runnin to the bathroom...so i figured i'd get ya later and I missed ya!!! haha, whats teh odds....oh well...next time.

Yeah, i'll be bowlin at nationals....just hope I bowl better than i did yesturday! Not good....couldn't pick my ball out there..it would either turn too much and hit brooky or i'd go low with hardly any turn and hit the 3 pin dead on. Hardly got pocket. And i don't have a great record on those bankstown lanes as it is.... Oh well....as you can see, i like my castle hill lanes! heheh! Later

Hey all,

Just like to thropw out a mention to a good friend Kelly G. Without her on sunday we wouldn't have taken home the shield for the second time. So l thank you girl for backing me up, or should that be me backing you up?
Thanks so much once again...

Take care and see you all at Mt Druitt.

hey ashes,
next time u see me just feel free to tap me on the shoulder and say hi,(even if i am going to the toilets),and so at mt druit come up and say howdy.
c u then
love Loz
and ohh yeh go blacktown....we won the sheild again!!!!! thats 3 times now.yay us!!!

Hey all,

Just like to thropw out a mention to a good friend Kelly G. Without her on sunday we wouldn't have taken home the shield for the second time. So l thank you girl for backing me up, or should that be me backing you up?
Thanks so much once again...

Take care and see you all at Mt Druitt.

hey ashes,
next time u see me just feel free to tap me on the shoulder and say hi,(even if i am going to the toilets),and so at mt druit come up and say howdy.
c u then
love Loz
and ohh yeh go blacktown....we won the sheild again!!!!! thats 3 times now.yay us!!!

hey, Lozza huh? Yeah....no worries!

Ummm, i believe you know of a Kara Triulcio? And possibly her Brother Marc? Yeah, tehy are in the same team as I am...I think she mentioned you when she was tellin me who she knew from the state team. Sorry Shell, she didn't mention you, but I knew ya so I could feel special and say that I actually knew someone in the state team too! hahahaha. Yeah, I'll come up and say hi at Mt Druit! No worries! See ya then ay?

I gots one problem though.....i only knew it was you guys because of teh name on the back of your shirts! haha, i only saw the back of you guys! So at Mt Druit....i'll have no idea what you look like! hehe, unless of course you have names on teh back of your intercentre shirts. Anyways, we'll work something out.

Later

Loz,

I send Shell an email with a pic of me so you could pick me out of the stack if you see me. Get her to forward that to ya, or just gimme ya email and i'll send it to ya.

Later

yeh i know kara and marc...im sure kara will be more then happy 2 point me out 2 u or vice versa.....u could always just look for the chick in the blacktown shirt if ur looking for me....considering there are only 2 girls on the team it shouldnt b 2 hard 2 figure out...i will talk 2 shelby abt the pic...but if wanna send it my email is [email protected]
ok im off talk 2 u later bye
love loz
icon_cool.gif

Back
Top Bottom