HYPERBOWL U25 YOUTH LEAGUE BACK 14/1/2002

J

Jon K

Just a post to all existing plus any new bowlers that the U25 Superleague reforms on Tuesday 14th January 2003, at Hyperbowl Chermside.

With many fine representative bowlers bowling in this league, we expect this league to be bigger and better than last season.

There are 2 divisions, both scratch and handicap, paying equally each division.

From last season congratulations to our league champion BRENDAN HEATHWOOD.

Also congratulations to our 300 shooters Alistair Howard and Graham Williams. Also to our 299 shooters Chris Sloman and Graham Williams.

The prize fund on top is $800 for each division (potentially $1600 for first if you won both), along with weekly cash prizes for the high game scratch and high game handicap. Cost is $26 per week for 4 games.

We welcome all existing bowlers and invite any new bowlers to contact myself to join or for any enquiries regarding this league.

Regards
Jon King :wink:
3350 3299 (Hyperbowl)
0405 250 012 (mobile)
[email protected]

Chucky louise :p

League starts @ 7.00pm sharp - being as this week is the reformation week, suggest you get there @ 6.30pm.

See you then my superstar - know you can strike but hope you have been practicing your spares in the off season.

:p

Cheers
Jon King

thanks Jony K

I will be there 6:30 sharp. :)

It will be a miracle the day i start sparing consistently :D
But i a working on it.

Jonny K .. he can be your new Blue Flame Special .. seeing as I wont be there this year .. if you call him it enough it might get him motivated to actually spare once or twice.

Heck it never worked for me .. but at least you could try :)

lol. graham if it did not work for you how the hell would it work for me! :?

I will just have to continue strikeing and hopefully leave only 10 pins. Its the only spare i can get nearly 100% of the time.

Though in time and more practise it will come. i hope :)

Back
Top Bottom