Brunswick Hyper Zone S video

Bowling Balls Australia said:
Nice roll for an old ball. Do you know what it is boys?

???? its a new release, and yes it is like the original inferno,
but u have to bowl the two to really appreciate the difference...

later,
Marc

mad_tookey said:
???? its a new release, and the only similarity to the original inferno is its core,
u have to bowl the two to really appreciate the difference...
later,
Marc

Sorry Marc, the guys are right, it is definately an OI. This is by no means a bad thing, however I assure you, its 100% an original inferno.

Cheers!

Brunswick.jpg

Bowling Balls Australia said:
For your benefit Marc.........
There is no such thing as a "new release international release" - they are always rehashed versions of older balls.
Max

actually i just figured it out (a lil late!), the reason ur against/negetive towards the Hyper Zone is cause u couldn't stock it in australia, i know its a so called "rehashed Version" of the orginal inferno but the OI was one of the greatest in the inferno line and the most sought after...

seriously max i think u need to look at not being so negetive towards others in there posts, ppl make mistakes, and through mistakes is how ppl learn, some guys i know are afraid to post what they want to say cause they might be wrong and then get hammered for it, which is not needed..

anyways there is a new international zone coming out soon...yay
i forgot the names of the ball sorry,

later guys,
Marc,

ps i know iam going to be told off, so pls be kind!!!lol

mad_tookey said:
actually i just figured it out (a lil late!), the reason ur against/negetive towards the Hyper Zone is cause u couldn't stock it in australia, i know its a so called "rehashed Version" of the orginal inferno but the OI was one of the greatest in the inferno line and the most sought after...
seriously max i think u need to look at not being so negetive towards others in there posts, ppl make mistakes, and through mistakes is how ppl learn, some guys i know are afraid to post what they want to say cause they might be wrong and then get hammered for it, which is not needed..
later guys,
Marc,

Gee, it's not my week is it?

Marc, if we REALLY had to, we can get the Hyper Zone so that is not the issue. I know the OI is a great ball, I wish though that it could be re-released as what it really is and not some new thing to suck people in.

Mate, I just get annoyed at ball companies trying to take bowlers as idiots and really that is all they are trying to do to move their older gear. It is not only Brunswick, other companies have been doing it for years too.

I am sorry if I sound annoyed sometimes, but we spend hours and hours researching every company's products and we are pretty well on top of things. I do get a bit peed off when people have not done their research and then tell me I am wrong. If people were to state FACTS and not state what they THINK is right, there would be no argument from me.

Was I kind enough mate? ;)

Take care......Max

mad_tookey said:
later guys,
Marc,

Mega Zone big fella

should be in the next shipment

Actually own one of these puppies, sure doesnt roll like those old school Zones(Combat Zone wont go that long!!) Brunswick gear actually gets down the lane now. Good for when i want to open the lane up a little more with more length and backend than with my smooth arcing Track Rule. Was also told by the distributor that its similar to the the OI but not an exact copy(and not to believe everything i read on the internet!!) So what, it's a great piece in its own right anyway!!

yeah, it is an exact copy...... The only difference i have found, is the factory finish isnt the same.

The original came rough-buff, and this one came high polish.....

however, ill definately agree with you guys in saying it is a good ball.

from what i can see on the brunswick website, the Mega Zone H is a replica of the Strike Zone. Still looks like a great ball tho

Back
Top Bottom