Hows this for sensibility?

Murderdoll

INSINR8R
We all know Slipknot were in Australia for the last few weeks, and their shows have been pretty brutal, not just for them but the crowd too.

Well, during Perth BDO, about 40 people had fallen in the very middle of the mosh. Corey Taylor, Slipknot's singer, noticed the problem and during the song "The Blister Exists" made people aware of the injured and fallen around them. As the song finished, Slipknot refused to continue until every single person who'd fallen got back up.

For about 10 minutes, people were checking other people and Slipknot pretty much saved a few people from some serious injuries.

My respect for them went up after that, for a band to acknowledge the fact of the safety issue and get it under control.

And what a set it was, so brutal and furious, it almost tore the Claremont Showgrounds down.

i love slipnot and it was really good to hear them do that for there fans it is sad the the world judges them by just how they look and the music they love to play but i have respect for them because they wanted to show the world there kind of music and they have in a big way.

Back
Top Bottom