How Good Are These Demo Days.

methomann

I would like to thank Animal and Carol for such a helpful and most enjoyable day on being able to partake in Saturdays Hammer Demo Day at the Caboolture Bowl. Its a great way i think to be able to try out new stock from Hammer before you decide to purchase any sort of there Bowling Balls.

You can always rely on Animal to give you the best services in bowling.

Good Luck and Good Bowling.

Methomann:)

That's all good but are they going to come to Sydney to do a demo day ?????
Thats the $64000 question!!!!
thanks

There is a demo day this Saturday morning starting at 9am at Lidombe's Tenpin City

The bowling gear on demonstration is the new like of Track, Columbia 300 and Ebonite

Matt Riley (Track) Jarrod Lean and Glen Loader (Columbia 300) and Shaun cummings (Qubica) along with Glenn Rowland will be on hand during this demo day to answer any questions you have

Also you will be able to purchase the new gear at a reduced price for this special day

See you all saturday

See TANK your prayers have been answered for a demo day in Sydney.
Hope you can get to that demo day.

Good Luck and Good Bowling.

Methomann :)

"""That's all good but are they going to come to Sydney to do a demo day ?????
Thats the $64000 question!!!!""""

We Are More Than Happy to do a Demo Day in Sydney
we feel it is a great way for the 'every day' bowlers to see if the new gear suits them and also to see how the balls react on OUR lanes in comparison to the videos bowled on USA lanes

All it takes is for your bowl to invites us down
- we have sent information on holding these days to all Bowls and it is their choice whether a Demo Day is held. - TALK TO YOUR BOWL ABOUT HOLDING ONE

Next scheduled Demo Days and locations for Hammer are
14th August - Port City Wave Bowl 5pm - NSW
29th August -Go Bowling Ashmore 3.30pm
5th September- Bundy Bowl & Leisure Centre 12pm

Maryborough and Rockhampton are also considering dates

Regards
Animals Distribution
The Authorised Australian Hammer Distributor

mbl: 0403351501

It was a great couple of hours indeed. To be able to try out the new breed, before placing your hard earned down, is a great concept. Especially for someone like myself, who has not owned a Hammer, to be able to try one has made me want to buy one.

Just to be able to sit and chat with people in the know was also a treat!

Cheers to Animal, Carol, Hammer and Caboolture bowl for allowing us to make use of the Demo day.

Just a suggestion for future events (constructive); maybe have one pair with a heavier oil condition and keeping a lighter condition on the other pair, would have been great. Seeing as the new balls are mostly designed for medium-heavy to heavy oil, it would have been good to roll them on the condition they are designed for.

Cheers,
Rhyss.

Back
Top Bottom