Hotmail Storage Size

Murderdoll

INSINR8R
Has anyone else noticed that their hotmail storage size is 250mb?? its strange because on 2 of my accounts, I only have 2mb, but on my main account (sicslipknot1) i have a massive 250mb...

yeah mate they used to be 2mb but now they are upgrading to 250 mb for everyones accounts i was reading on the internet the other day, it will take a while to change over though because they would have millions of accounts to do. Some on my friends are still on 2mb as well, mine two accounts are 250 mb now :p

yeah the stupid thing is they were talking about charging people money to use hotmail....and then they go and give you more storage...gmail is still better :p

Yeah I to, noticed how huge my inbox is....why did they have 2 upgrade it now that i delete things as I read them??
Geez...people these days

Hotmail storage

I got an email today that said my account had been updated to 250mb because i am a valued user.
So i would assume from the email that maybe people who have held a hotmail account for a long period of time get upgraded?!

I could be wrong in thinking this though!
i have had the same email account for 7 years
Maybe??

Re: Hotmail storage

sqeaks said:
I got an email today that said my account had been updated to 250mb because i am a valued user.
So i would assume from the email that maybe people who have held a hotmail account for a long period of time get upgraded?!

I could be wrong in thinking this though!
i have had the same email account for 7 years
Maybe??

I hate to say it mate but it can't be because I only created my second acount a week or two ago and got the 250 mb limit

yeah i have to say that is not right cos mine and a couple of other people i know there new accounts have been upgraded and old ones still stay the same so who knows just enjoy it :? :?

ok then MATE
Im sorry that i repeated what the email they sent me said,
like i said i could be wrong MATE
please forgive me

hey
about 2 weeks ago i logged on to homail and found out i had 250 aswell
the funny thing is i saw before that they were selling 250mb for hotmail

Your'll find that those who have had there account for a long time where the first to get it, I got mine months ago...

Edit: If you create an new account you'll get it straight away though...

Back
Top Bottom