High scores

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
High scores are starting to get a bit like birthday wishes.
Maybe Admin could consider a high scores forum?

I have moved all non 300 games to the Lounge under the congrats section.

Alot of high scores are coming out of alot of centres Australia wide, but can everyone just put the 300 games in your state, and non 300 games in the lounge. Don't stop giving credit where it is due if someone bowls a high game or personal best, just trying to not clutter the state forums too much.

I think moving the high game congratulations to the Lounge is a bad idea, considering that its where "Members can hang out here to chill out and discuss anything offtopic or non-bowling related, what ever they want."

Congratulations in a non-bowling forum doesnt work well. I think a sub-forum in each state or just a 300 Game forum should be put in place. Just an idea.

As this is a site devoted to the sport of ten pin bowling I find it amazing that high game scores and high series, that are recognized by state associations, are given the same acknowledgement as Betty Boo turning 13.

I believe separate areas in the Main/Junior or Senior Forums would be a better solution. Putting high scores within the state forums would mean having to go into each state forum to check out interstate friends achievements.

As this is a site devoted to the sport of ten pin bowling I find it amazing that high game scores and high series, that are recognized by state associations, are given the same acknowledgement as Betty Boo turning 13.

I believe separate areas in the Main/Junior or Senior Forums would be a better solution. Putting high scores within the state forums would mean having to go into each state forum to check out interstate friends achievements.

Gotta agree that this is a better idea

Back
Top Bottom