Happy Birthday Androoo

Captain Fudge

"Baby Boomer"
Just wanted to wish our son Andrew a very happy birthday for today (27th July).

Hope you have a great day mate, good luck and high scoring.

Mum & Dad
xx

Another year older hey Droo?! :confused:

Hope you have a great day! We will have a quiet beverage some time down the track (probably at the Crick residence!) to celebrate.

Take it easy ol' boy :)

hey androoooO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
may you have plenty more to come........
cyaz at the vip..........
TIGER and DROO should play a round one day..........
Skins maybe???hahah.......
cheers,
chris.... :)

Happy birthday young grasshopper - or should I say Old Grasshopper.

Have a good one and I will catch up with you at the VIP.

*'TOPHER* said:
Hey, Happy birthday mate hope you have a great day. Birthdays all round at the phillips residence this week.
....you better believe it...Dad's on Monday, Androooo's on Wednesday, Mum's on Friday........d'oh!

lol, i didnt want to ask when sues was feared it would be something like that ;)

Well hope you all have a good birthday week

Well happy birthday droo and also to ur mum and dad. Huge celabrations this week at the phillips house.

Hope u have a great day and get lots of nice presents. See u at VIP

A belated Happy Birthday to Androo ......

We are getting old buddy! Will race you to the big 3 ..... 0, all being equal reckon I will beat you there by about 10 days! Not that Im in a hurry to get there, that's for sure.

Anyway, Happy Bday, catch up for a drink soon!

In that case Scott, belated happy birthday to you for what must have been the 17th July then?? Hope you had a good one!

Thanks all.... I feel so mucher wiser now in my old age...

Scooter... happy birthday bud. You can apply for your pension before me :lol:

Yes Androo ..... at the pace we will be going by that time, I will be just leaving Centrelink (10 days after getting in line) when you turn up to apply!

Kace - thanks, had a good bday, was in Melb for the weekend for footy etc .... far to much alcohol was consumed and too much money was spent, but you get that.

It's a bit late but happy birthday for last wednesday. Also happy birthday for young sue phillips for today. I hope you both had a good one

Peace
Chris

Back
Top Bottom