Hello from Rockvegas

thx138

Hello, we are Brad Ross and Danea Ward. I have lived in Rockhampton all of my life, and Danea has lived between Rocky, Blackwater and Cairns. Danea had been bowling on and off for 20 years before we started to go out together. She had just returned to the sport and I was playing indoor cricket at the time. I would get to the bowl just in time to see her bowl her last game. She suggested that once the cricket season finished, I should join the league with her. I did, and became addicted to the sport. I started by bowling backup with an AMF Bobcat (too heavy @ 16lbs), to learning how to hook with an Ebonite Tornado. I can still remember the excitement of bowling my 1st 200 game (and following that with an 89) and the thrill of my
1st 500 series. Now we aspire to bowl games of 230+ and cringe at any series lower than 550 (lol). We have made many new friends through competing at tournaments around the state, and while neither of us are spring chickens any more (both in mid 30's) we both hope we can bowl well into our later years.

Cheers
Brad and Dan.

Back
Top Bottom