Happy Suprise 40th birthday Kevin Wilkins

Woza

Happy suprise 40th birhtday for the big Kev:groupwave: :groupwave2: :partytime2:
Sorry I couldnt be there tonight but hopefully you have a great night to rememeber or is it if you can you remeber any of the night.:theBar: :drunk:
Best wishes for a great night and we will catch up soon for a refreshing ale or two
Only five more years until you can join the old farts ;)

Congratulations Kevin, nice topic bryan... chandler is talkin golf and is already talkin about pot games in the morning. Hammo has already takin the bait and has gone home early to look after the missus and to be ready for tomorrow.
Wont have to worry about Farqy because he is already too drunk to walk.
Gary is using a house ball, and myself will be on the pine.
Just to let you know bryan, kev had a look at totalbowling before he left for dinner tonight and you have ruined it for everyone (paige is very upset and ropable) :mad: :mad: :mad: . You had put the post up 10minutes too early..
Kev thanks you for the heads up so he knew about the surprise. :D :D :D

HEy Woz

Dont worry m8,Pc was'nt even turned on last night, there just tryin to mess with your mind............Oh chandler says hi ;)

i'll tell ya what i really said

"where the hell is woza, that ****ing weak ***ed soft ****"

and not a truer word was spoken all night

i'll tell ya what i really said
"where the hell is woza, that ****ing weak ***ed soft ****"
and not a truer word was spoken all night
I could give you several thousand reasons as to why I was not there.
Reason 1 - Imagine having to listen to you jibber s**t all night;)
Prioritories in life are abit one dimensional at the moment (as you are well aware) and as much as I would have loved to been there the timing was all wrong for me.
Sounds like it was a good turn out and a great time had by all from what they can remember.
It was great to see that when a milestone in ones life is reached that his family and close friends chose to invite friends from great friendships generated from the sport that he truley adores to help celebrate. Or maybe us CCup people just know how to have a really good celebration

Hey Kev, your catching up to me again.;)

Happy 40th Mate, sorry we could not get down for the supriize party but I am sure all enjoyed themselves.

Whats this Chucky and golf bit? Is that not like putting Chucky and fishing in the same sentence:p

I hope Farky stayed on the light stuff.

Will have to catch up at Horsham for a drink.

Rob

I can assure you rob Farqhy did not stay on the light stuff. He will feeling quite misrable on sunday morning.

Ask Chucky how he bowled on sunday arvo too... ;)

bloomin hell, where to start

woza - what about saying the truth "you were too good to come"

pete - dont get cocky my friend, that 3 game memory will be erased very quickly in mildura

rob - as you know, "i have caught a murray cod", but when it comes to golf, i definately class myself as the "john mcenroe of golf" gees even the super brat would be better at that, gees i do suck at golf, but i caught a cod, i did slip that in didn't i ;)

i won 2 games, got thumped by hammo in 2, pete in 1 and kevvy in the first, lets say if i missed by 2 i was through the nose, but hammo could miss by 5

must say i had a blast, had a few drinks and a lot of laughs, always good catching up with everyone

Hey Kev, Get some time up young fella.... HAPPY 40TH mate
Graham Smith.
Yep I am still alive and Kicking.

Re: Happy Surprise 40th birthday Kevin Wilkins

Hi Everybody,

I just wanted to thank all those who were able to make the surprise for Kev, it was my idea, to which Suzie said he will hate it which made the decision even easier!!!

It was a shame that we were missing a few from Mildura, Geelong and Woza but we had a blast just the same.

All I can say is the look on Kev's face was truly priceless and I'm stoked that we actually managed to pull it off. Even Tori kept quiet about it.

I hope everybody has as much fun as I did!!

Happy 40th Kev!! mwah.;)

Well guess who played each other this evening in league. It was Master Hammo and Mr Farky. And yes a bet was laid. Now who do you think walked away with the money.......

It was Mr Farky. He was able to pull of the miracle that Craig failed to do on the weekend.

So I guess we need to bow to Mr Farky now.......

Better ask for some tips Craig......

Everybody, Kev's real birthday is on Monday, so everybody send him a text or email and wish him a good one. And I am more than happy to take all the blame Kev!!

Back
Top Bottom