HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYA.

hey taya
happy birthday hopes it was a great day u even got a call early morning from act lol hope its good and u dont get to slushed finally being 18 lol

Happy Birthday Taya
Hope your day was as special as you are. Your finally 18 and all i can say is that we all can't wait to take you out. Our friday nights will never be the same again. To an amazing girl on her birthday, hugs and kisses. We all love you very much and never forget that.

Thank-u everyone for ur wishes and posts. It means so very much to me. My party was great! I had a ball and I got some lovely gifts I will hold on to forever. So thank u to everyone who came and spent my special night with me. I did flip when I got my presents!! They were the best presents any 18 year old could ask for. So thank u to my family for making my birthday so special and for always being there for me. I love u all. And to all my friends..u guys rock, thank u.
Love always Poggie/Tayo/Random Shoe/**** Sayo Tayo

Hey Taya,

A bit late sweetie, (sorry:( ) but we hope you had a terrific 18th birthday and enjoyed your party. B Happy.

With love always the Muckert family xxxxxxxxx:p

Hey Taya

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Sorry this is late, but I hope you had a fantastic birthday and a great night at your party.

Take care

Kel

Happy Birthday Taya Hope It Was A Unforgetable 18th Party And Hope U Hav Fun Clubbing Coz I Love It :)

Ur Friend Jeff xoxox

To our staff member and bowler Taya,

Happy 18th birthday :bday:
Best wishes for a very bright future for a lovely young lady

Your friends and colleagues
ASPLEY 10 PIN BOWL

Hey Taya,

Sorry this is late but...
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY

Wow!!! hope you hade a good one and promis
next time i see ya i'll buy you a drink! ;)

~Twins 4 Life~

Luv Tonaea.

Back
Top Bottom