HAPPY 21st LEISA LUMSDEN

*MELIZA*

I would just like to wish Happy 21st Birthday to Leisa Lumsden
I hope u are having a blast in New Zealand and I miss you heaps

Lots of Love Mel Pryor
x x x

HAPPY 21st Leisa , as mel said hope your having a blast in NZ , many happy returns today we miss you

love tash and the clan xoxoxoxox

ive already sent you a happy birthday wish but ill do it again. happy bday babes hope you guys are well
we all miss ya
griggsy

Gee, you're starting to get old now leisa ...... wait, so am I ;) Hope your doing well over there and come and visit us soon

from the woodcock's

Happy birthday Liesa,

Baz and I miss you heaps ... hope your not having too much of a good time over there....we want you to come back home...all the best baby

love you lots
your big sista :D

Hi All,

I just wanted to say Thank You to all that have wished me a Happy Birthday. I had a great Day did nothing at work and Mum and Dad were over with Pam and Sam so it was great to see them and spend time with them.

For all that Mum and Dad contacted to put a message in my Greeting Book..... what can I say you guys really made me miss home I have never cried over a birthday Present before but this is one birthday I will never forget.

Hopefully we will be home for a holiday soon I can't believe Cameron and I have been here for nealry a year it doesn't feel like it has been that long.

Btw..... I'm still short but it's the good things that come in small sizes.

Love to All
Leisa xxx

Back
Top Bottom