Handicapped Tournaments

methomann

Hi Rhys here. Can anyone in the Brisbane area tell me how many and if any handicapped tournaments there are in through the year please and there locations.Because i would like to take part in them. Thankyou. Rhys

Thanks double d for your reply.I have put myself down for marys tournament.I was just looking out for others that might be around other than that one.

Rhys that is probably the only one tournament wise. Some skins do have a hdcp side but they are few and far between.

The only other thing is brisbane area champs usual have a hdcp masters.

The twin tour is really your only option.

hamster

p.s welcome back too

Thanks tony for your reply thats a bit sad if its my only option.It really makes it hard if your a low average bowler and you want to compete againts other low average bowlers if theres not much around for us.Would love to hear from some centres about this subject.I know there is one in ipswich and down the tweed thats if those tournaments are still going. p.s Its good to be back.

there was one down the coast a few months ago i think
and i think kedron was going to run a k and k h/cap tourny i dont know if and when thats on though

Thanks again double d for the reply i shall look out for that one. I just wish that the bowling centres around brisbane would start up a handicap tour so that the low average bowlers could have something to compete for like a AMF Handicap tour or something like that.I just seem to be bashing my head up against a brick wall when it comes to handicap tournaments.I cant compete with the high average bowlers not that i havn`t tried i sure have but it just seems like im wasting my money doing it.Its good for the experinces but i just want more done for the average bowlers with a 150 to a 180 average.

im hearin ya
i have come back to the sport after a very long break
started back dec 05 pretty much
and would love for a few more things like twin tour
but hopefully after this year i will be almost ready to try a few more scratch tournys

daniel d

Rhys,

It won't take you long before you are back to the higher end of the average scale.....they say it's like riding a bike, you don't forget!!!:D

Hi Broni & Jagga,So nice to get your reply.Im not at all worried about my average going up or down.The thing is what i am worried about is though that there is not enough handicapped tournaments out there outside of mary`s twin tour that centres put on for handicapped bowlers. P.S Hope to see you guys around sometime at the next twin tour at cannon hill.

Back
Top Bottom