Hammers Switch blade or Saw Blade

dacrim

I’ve posted a few threads now looking for info in balls, and thank everyone that has posted their opinions and assistance. I am looking at getting either the Hammer Switch Blade or the Hammer Saw Blade, my bowling style is more a stroke than a crank, and im looking to use it on light to Med lane conditions. Ok I have one well two questions!!
1) Dose any one own a Saw blade if so what’s your opinion and if you own a Switch how would you compare then?
2) In peoples general opinions which might/would be the better ball?

I’m interested to hear your opinions
Thanks again
Robert
:cool:

I have thrown both.

From my experiences, the Switch will go longer and flip a bit harder than the Saw. The Saw, being a particle pearl, helps smooth out the violent backend reaction, while still allowing a bit of length through the heads. I tried a few surface changes with the Saw, but never really stumbled across something that would work consistantly. The Switch, in my eyes, was a more consistant ball. Maybe it was the cover.. which is the same as the original Vicious.... a ball I loved.

I have a saw blade and it was a great ball at the start but as it dulls off it loses some of its zip, so it needs to be cleaned on a regular basis.

ive had a switch blade and just recently got rid of it coz it was too light but it definatley goes long and hits the pins strongly...as for the saw blade, it goes long aswell but it has more of an arcing reaction rather than the flip that the switch blade has

Allllright :cool:

Back
Top Bottom